• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Telling a surfer some forbidden knowledge (Walani vs Gibbering Mouther)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
What’s goin’ on everybody, this is Fry. So today, simple as this, we are bringing back the best deck in the entire game, other than maybe Cyclecap, and I actually sorta built this deck in order to counter Cyclecap. This is of course Valk Trickster Hybrid. It’s been one of the best since the beginning of the game, and I’ve really... : 0
Surfs up, gals! : 0
Incon : 7

9-B versions used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in the Volcano, 10 meters apart
Walani has access to an Obsidian Machete, a Morning Star, a Tam o' Shanter, 40 Taffy, 20 bottles of Anti-Venom, 40 Pierogis, a Lazy Explorer, and a Walking Stick
Walani has prior knowledge

I haven't done a Don't Starve match in so long. Oh well, that changes today

Last edited:
What do the items do?
Obsidisian Machete is a fire sword, Morning Star is an electric mace, Tam o' Shanter is a hat that restores the wearer's sanity passively, Taffy restores sanity when eaten, Pierogi restores health when eaten, Anti-Venom is self-explanatory, Lazy Explorer allows for short range teleportation, and Walking Stick gives a speed boost when equipped
Can she range spam?
No ranged attacks

Last edited:
For 0.5 seconds I thought this was against the Gibbering Orb and panicked.

No ranged attacks is bad.

Looks like GM here has attack advantage (8 vs 4 if I did the math right) and can try to absorb her. And I remember the good ol days of playing Don't Starve, but I feel like at some point her sanity would be worn down. Gonna vote for my gibbering fellow over here.

Looks like GM here has attack advantage (8 vs 4 if I did the math right) and can try to absorb her. And I remember the good ol days of playing Don't Starve, but I feel like at some point her sanity would be worn down. Gonna vote for my gibbering fellow over here.
She has like, shitloads of Taffy but OK I guess.

Wait, are you knowledgeable on Dungeons and Dragons?

She has like, shitloads of Taffy but OK I guess.

Wait, are you knowledgeable on Dungeons and Dragons?
Well in that case I might lean more on a tie. Forgot that part but I'm still bias to my aberration buddy here.

Semi well. Not enough to debate usually but something basic like a Gibbering Mouther I can deal with

Back