• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Rocket from Pokemon Journeys episode 89 and 90

Are we gonna make a profile for this guys :

8287894-img_20211214_124033.jpg

Last edited:
They totally deserve it, we got badass mrowth again thanks to them and i hope the writers actually make this special consequential and have main TRT be as evil when they look back on their lives in 2022.

Anyway, their meowth should scale to ash pokemon obviously, and they all should have time hax resistance due to the armor, but i haven't seen the episodes fully.

Also i think they were the ones that did those ring and arceus fences on palkia and dialga, not sure

They should also have a 2-A Key via using Palkia and Dialga with the Red chains just like Cyrus Profile .

Cinderace and Eevee should also get a new key as they were the only pokemons wearing the armor that gives resistance to time hax

Back