• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
as Popted2 said Tatsumi has no flight in this key
AOE doesn't go in set directions, his shockwaves go all the way around him

so he rarely uses it for combat purposes? is what i'm hearing
i'll still stick with Incon since its either All Might outskills before anything or Tatsumi gets his reactive power level
he could use his invisibility just like in chater 51

Are you sure he doesn't have flight in this key? It's in his abilities
I might of missed that, my fault
even with flight, All Might can counter it with Air Pressure which can create tornados and Pseudo-Flight which he can use to get up-close to tatsumi in the air

Unfortunally no its in his Winged Incursio key

but seriosly his profile is a mess i mean thera are ability that are missing

I might of missed that, my fault
even with flight, All Might can counter it with Air Pressure which can create tornados and Pseudo-Flight which he can use to get up-close to tatsumi in the air
if i use that key Tatsumi not only would have a massive ap advantage but even Low Mid regeneration wich AM can't do anything about it

Does all might's experience really mean much? Hasn't he spent the vast majority of that time fighting people he greatly outclassed?

by the way done with the match we really should A Revision about Tatsumi who is so kind to help me?

Does all might's experience really mean much? Hasn't he spent the vast majority of that time fighting people he greatly outclassed?
the only excepetion were the AFO and Noumu but even so Tatsumi in this key outclassed even Budo who is much more excperienced and he would kill him if fought him alone, and don't forget the reactive powers

Shockwaves from all might are kind of useless because he is already outclassed in AP with his full power attacks.
just because Tatsumi has an AP advantage doesn't mean he isn't going to be blown back by the shockwaves, All For One needed to create a Nomu that could absorb them just so it could stand a chance
his Experience means he is going to be far more ready for whatever Tatsumi can throw at him, he's fought and defeated All For One twice, who according to Gran Torino has more than a hundred years worth of experience and likely tens if not hundreds of quirks at his disposal which means All Might has no problem dealing with extremely versatile opponents, don't forget that he is a pro hero who's been fighting most of his life even in his wounded state he goes out of his way to break his limits and still fight as the symbol of peace

Alright so what’s the arguments for both sides?
Tatsumi's argument is Reactive Power Level + Invisibility and i've countered Invisibility thanks to All Might's shockwaves and air pressure

Incon argument is that All Might can outskill and has range but if Tatsumi gets his reactive power level off its over and lets not forget All Might could just us his LS to pin Tatsumi down with ease

Tatsumi has superior AP, invisibility, superior stamina, reactive evolution and regen low-mid.
All might has range advantage and I think superior hand to hand.

Tatsumi has superior AP, invisibility, superior stamina, reactive evolution and regen low-mid.
All might has range advantage and I think superior hand to hand.
the difference in Stamina is very small, some can even make the argument that All Might also has Extremely high since both reasons are almost the exact same and have amazing pain tolurance, Popted2 one said we aren't using the key that has Flight or Low-Mid,

All Might can get around Invisibility with his Shockwaves which can blow Tatsumi back and Air Pressure which can create tornados, and thats saying Tatsumi would use his invisibility to fight and not run away

All Might has better range, LS, better H2H combat, and overall greater experience and skill
Tatsumi's reactive evolution is what makes this incon as All Might could easily take him out before that happens but if he doesn't then Tatsumi should take it
meaing both have win-cons it just depends how the match plays out but i'd say All Might can take him out before anything serious happens with RE
and for now i'll switch to All Might for my reasons

Last edited:
Hmmm

Alright so here’s how I see it, All might has a huge ass LS advantage, is a much better at skill and H2H combat, however Tatsumi does have an AP advantage and RE, I don’t see flight or low mid on his key tho.

All and all I give it to All might, he just has better advantages for the fight that are more likely for him to net a win here

In this Key Tatsumi could best and heavy harm Budo wich have a much superior skill and excperience and would even win if he fought alone, thanks to his reactive powers, so passed some time Tatsumi will became more stronger than before the more he fights until can defeat AM, his shockwaves at most could knock him back but not deal serious damage since the ap and dura advantage and Tatsumi has the Mid range advantage with his alabard and most importantly if Tatsumi find out the weak spot of AM he will aim for that and for AM will be the end

All Might isn’t that much better at CQC, and he’s beaten out at mid range due to Tatsumi’s Lance

i think yeah Tatsumi will get stronger to the point he could defeat AM the same thing happened to Budo and when He overpowered a 2 Teigu Wave

AM skill will be overpowered by his reactive poweres and the weak Spot

Last edited:
i think yeah Tatsumi will get stronger to the point he could defeat AM the same thing happened to Budo and when He overpowered a 2 Teigu Wave

AM skill will be overpowered by his reactive poweres and the weak Spot
Just send the scans for it so that we know it happens in a few seconds.

oh and after can someone help me make a crt about Tatsumi cause some of his abilities are missing

Back