• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
3.91 Megatons to 5.4 Megatons here. Tatsumi has AP advantage, but AM outranges horribly here. What's Tatsumi's skill level? AM has matched and defeated All for One on two separate occasions. All for One has an extremely versatile pool of quirks at his disposal and over 100+ years of experience.

Also, how does Tatsumi's invisibility work and do they use it in character? Secondly, how fast and potent is their Reactive Evolution/Power Level?

Tatsumi can become invisible and can use to sneak attacks AM like the one that he use in chapter 50

Reactive power level Tatsumi get stronger the more he fight and in this key was able to match and hit Esdeath and completely outmatch Budo together have a great fighting experience, his reactive evolution can grow resistance in the mid fight from what he was hit.

always in the same fight Tatsumi was also becoming stronger in little time

another thing Tatsumi could always aim for the weak spot

Last edited:
Well All might can maintain range and fight from far away but the tatsumi guy can turn invisible and all might has no way to track him plus he has an AP advantage and both have expert hand to hand, tatsumi guy also has superior stamina apparently so I guess he wins this probably.

Voting Tatsumi due to invisibility, AP advantage, and reactive evolution/reactive power level.
All Might will likely start using hs range advantage only when he realizes he is beat in AP. Tatsumi can counter this with invisibility alone.

3.91 Megatons to 5.4 Megatons here. Tatsumi has AP advantage, but AM outranges horribly here. What's Tatsumi's skill level? AM has matched and defeated All for One on two separate occasions. All for One has an extremely versatile pool of quirks at his disposal and over 100+ years of experience.
While I wouldn’t say he’s as good as AM he is pretty decent.

Originally he was trained to be a highly skilled swordsman when he was served in his own village before he joined a rebellion group. After he joined he received even more training from the best assassins in the empire, including Bulat, someone so skilled he was on par with the strongest character in the series. (Tatsumi isn’t as good as him at this point though)

After that he managed to match Esdeath, the empires strongest who was a great fighter even as a child, and even managed to land a blow on her when she had her guard down.

This is actually a bit closer of a fight then I once thought, Tatsumi is outmatched in skill and range, but I think with his slight mid range advantage with his Lance and his barely higher AP, I’m honestly inclined to say it’s more of an incon then a win for Tatsumi

don't forget that Tatsumi can always aim for the weak point of All Might the left side of the torso, and his reactive powers

but your vote is counted

I don't think he knows the weakspot, though AM is screwed if he gets hit with a lance strike there

in the middle of the battle with Shikoutazer after he found his weak spot he only aimed at hit so will do as well at All Might and Susanoo he taught to him to do that (Weak spot)

All Might's Shockwaves and great AOE should be able to get around Tatsumi's invisibility and well Tatsumi could aim for his weak spot, All Might has continued fighting even after getting hit there multiple times thanks to his amazing pain tolerance plus the fact All Might fought All For One twice and won both times someone who likely had tens if not hundreds of quirks and don't forget All Might has spent most of his life fighting as a pro hero

i'll go Incon for now, All Might either outskills or Tatsumi's gets his Reactive power level off

All might can't track invisible people he doesn't have any sensory stuff.
I never said All Might could track him, I said his shockwaves plus AOE could still hit Tatsumi even if he's invisible
either way if All Might gets hit by something he can't see he's going to learn real fast that he's invisible

Tatsumi has flight, and can tank All Might's attacks even if they land directly.
Is All Might's hope really to spam AOE attacks in random directions, and hope that he doesn't get backstabbed?

Tatsumi has flight, and can tank All Might's attacks even if they land directly.
Is All Might's hope really to spam AOE attacks in random directions, and hope that he doesn't get backstabbed?
as Popted2 said Tatsumi has no flight in this key
AOE doesn't go in set directions, his shockwaves go all the way around him
Tatsumi will use when necessary like to surprise the opponent or to run away
so he rarely uses it for combat purposes? is what i'm hearing
i'll still stick with Incon since its either All Might outskills before anything or Tatsumi gets his reactive power level

Back