• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumi Akame ga Kill vs Alisa Bosconovitch Tekken

sorry for the wait i have to repair the computer but now i'm back so what are the votes?

Tatsumi can’t grow stronger in the same key as his evolution is in the next key, he can still adapt to certain attacks or make himself grow a resistance to something,

hey i changed the key from 4th form to Tyrant so that the match could give you new toughts

He's a titan now, uh?
Now their AP could be somewhat equal, and being larger would allow him to deal more powerful strikes but also being a larger target.
I keep my incon vote.

Right, but does it work even now that he is a Titan or was it limited to the ongoing mutation?

He’s hit his peak as a Titan. He can still develop resistances and such but he doesn’t grow in AP.

Really, I’m slightly leaning towards Alisa here, she has the AP, Dura and better regen, and she has good ranges attacks and flight to help her against Tatsumi

Animegod as much as i'm happy that you voted Tatsumi you have to give your reason to vote i mean why you think he can win

Back