• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, so I don't really know much about Tatsumi and TAoSaL is a film I haven't seen since it first came out (I'm just here because the OP asked), but going off of a quick glance of the profiles, I'd say Tatsumi eventually wins with Reactive Evolution (Edit: and Reactive Power Level, that was actually what I meant the first time) and his Low-Mid Regeneration. That and his Invisibility and ability to evade Esdeath's Extrasensory Perception gives him an additional advantage unless Sharkboy's Enhanced Senses can pick up on him.

So yeah, my vote is for Tatsumi.

Last edited:
the low mid regeneration is in the winged incursio and onwards but i count your vote, also from Incursio keys Tatsumi has Stealth Mastery and Statics Amplification but in the profile are not written

well to be fair his profile is kinda a mess in the keys powers
but if you can add those powers or you really are a savior

already seen and yas i will do a match for Fang too
what is a liquid crystal display?

Tatsumi FRA, and also because he's more expert and has better mobility.

And I swear, I'm not voting out of bias just because I hate Sharboy&Lavagirl and picturing them die gives me satisfaction.

But seriously, I truly believe in my vote, otherwise I would have voted Sharkboy, even if it would have been painful.

I haven't watched that movie/movies in years dude. I feel nostalgic thinking about it. I kind of want to rewatch it, and maybe like, Spy Kids too.

I watched it for the first time some months ago and I totally hated it (possibly because it's not made for people of my age), while I enjoyed the Spy Kids ones.

Back