• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki's Chapter 128 feat (Potentially Country Level)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the new chapter 128 of OPM by Murata, Tatsumaki apparently displayed a really impressive feat of pulling the entire Monster Association HQ up. Since Z-City is country sized, and the Monster HQ is half the size of Z-City, would this feat place Tatsumaki clearly at Country Level?

Tatsumaki
Tatsumaki2
Z-City Gost Town abandoing

There is no reason to believe any city in OPM is country sized. Boros' ship wiped out 99.9% of City A, and it only annihilated the space directly underneath it. Compare one of those buildings to his ship; are each one of those buildings the size of a city? A town?? Of course not.

Stefano4444 said:
Ebitan34 said:
Z-City is Country sized
Z-city
That may only indicate the location of the city, not that everything colored is the city.
The X-cross was to show Boros' ship. The whole colored country is obviously Z-City, since the other cities were labeled the same. It is like you are trying to tell me that you would use New York City to represent America on a map and hide the word America instead.

No offense, but your statement makes no sense.

1. The map is showing the general borders and area of the city's province; NOT where the actual ENTIRE city resides. The borders contain the mountains, forests and stretches of land each city inhabits and controls over; what, do you think there are ZERO forests and mountain ranges in the world? Explain the MASSIVE forests and empty lands we see.

2. That X is not Boros' ship, that is the impact zone of the meteorite that was going to wipe out city Z. Boros' ship wasn't even in City Z.

3. Boros' ship covered 99.9% of City A. Are you telling me that those buildings beneath it were the size of small towns or cities EACH? Use your head!

50657C7A-5396-4C25-A022-E3AC7CC87505
46050FBF-27E4-44D5-92A3-8BB6B267E5DD
358EE1A9-D8BA-42D2-9332-06BE37B772D6
Boros' ship wipes out 99.9% of City A, and only the area underneath the ship was destroyed. Look at that map, City A covers a LOT of area. By your logic, we should be able to see Boros' ship from space, so explain why we can't in the moon shot.

Maybe the ship was country sized? What is stopping his ship from being country-sized? The moon shot argument is invalid because :

1) The picture of the earth is unclear from afar, what is stopping the ship from being part of the dark shades?

2) Do you seriously think the artist would take details like Boros ship into account ALL the way from the Moon?

Also, the buildings in your scan literally looks pixel sized lmao further strengthening my point. Maybe you should use your EYES instead.

1. Because City A is right in the middle.

2. If it was the size of a country, YES, BECAUSE ACCORDING TO YOU, CITY A IS SUPPOSED TO BE 15~% THE SIZE OF THE ENTIRE SUPERCONTINENT, WHICH BOROS' SHIP IS BIGGER THAN.
55B1F1FA-515E-43B4-B864-ACBE6CE1F68A

3. Fine, let's use a better source; the official manga. Tell me, are each one of these buildings the size of a real world city? Is that road the size of several towns??

AtomicSekiro said:
1. Because City A is right in the middle.

2. If it was the size of a country, YES, BECAUSE ACCORDING TO YOU, CITY A IS SUPPOSED TO BE 15~% THE SIZE OF THE ENTIRE SUPERCONTINENT, WHICH BOROS' SHIP IS BIGGER THAN.
55B1F1FA-515E-43B4-B864-ACBE6CE1F68A

3. Fine, let's use a better source; the official manga. Tell me, are each one of these buildings the size of a real world city? Is that road the size of several towns??
Let's drop the thread now. The only reason i started this thread was to raise awareness of a new feat. Since someone is already doing the calculations, then our back and forth would be meaningless now.

AtomicSekiro said:
Make a thread about it.
Sure, when I am free. Currently kinda busy due to approaching Mid-Terms, was never expecting a full blown debate as my goal was just to raise awareness on a potential new feat.

@Ebitan34

No problem. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back