• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki vs Issei Hyoudou (0-0-0)

well if she could restrain him couldn't she then snap his neck with telekinesis from afar or something ?

she also has much better range so couldn't she just restrain him and get distance ?

For one, snapping someone's neck is far too efficient and not the kind of thing Tatsumaki would do, but is an option.

For two, again, Tatsumaki being tactical is not much of a thing, so even putting aside that she has no clue he has ranged attacks and wouldn't be trying to make distance, she's not the kind that would get far away to abuse her range at the start of the battle.

For three, trying to leave a person restrained if she can't defeat them... really doesn't feel like a Tatsumaki tactic once more, but I could be wrong.

Ise's more than 15x stronger if I'm not mistaken. He one-shots with zero difficulty, pretty sure Goku stomped her with a much lesser disparity in strength.

Restraining is useless anyway since he has cannon blasts, and formation of any form of tactics is similarly useless because of Pailingual; if he doesn't one-shot at the beginning by some weird miracle, he would immediately take her out once he notices her intentions.

The fact that she could technically do that doesn't mean she actually would do that before she gets splattered by any sort of casual attack, especially taking Pailingual into account.

Proof that she starts with that? As I can't fathom how Goku stomped her if that's the case.

I didn't say she would start with it I said it's a possibility

it's just she could do it as soon as she gets wind that he's too strong to fight normally

and if this is in character issei wouldn't just go for the kill either which would leave tatsumaki time to realize he's really strong and use tactics she usually doesn't.

also it literally says on his page that he'll try to strip female opponents at which point she would probably snap his neck or twist his organs either way.

she could also block his cannons with telekinesis and make him taste some of his own blasts

It is a completely narrow possibility which is the problem, especially when Issei can read all of her future moves.

What the... when did Tatsumaki ever even try this when she was weakened fighting Black Sperm? When fighting anything in general? Guessing what she would do when Tatsumaki isn't tactical and extremely confident is not much of an argument.

Proof that her telekinesis can affect energy, if not she's not doing anything. He would just reflect it with his dragons even stronger anyway, and she likely even couldn't if she wanted because the blasts are outright 15x stronger than her.

Proof Tatsumaki actually uses tactics literally ever when she meets someone strong enough, because if not you are pulling that out of your ass.

I'm saying that it is a possiblity that she might do that if she has enough time to see that everything else doesn't work.

also you don't fully have to block a cannon to make it misfire or damage it and again I was just saying that it's possible

Or, you know, the blast that is 15x times higher than his AP just blasts through her telekinesis, or he uses Penetrate if it even worked and punches through it anyway. And this would be thinking, again, that Tatsumaki would act tactical at all. Just saying "she could" is not much, you need any sort of proof Tatsumaki can even or is willing to try and be tactical.

No, you are saying she's just more likely to rip his neck and organs after she gets undressed with no proof for this.

@Tony Let me see if I can find anything about that.

RulerOfTheAbyss said:
I didn't say she would start with it I said it's a possibility
Oh, okay.

it's just she could do it as soon as she gets wind that he's too strong to fight normally

Which he would already know about in advance due to Pailingual, enabling him to neutralize her in whatever manner. It'd essentially be like:

Ise: (activates Pailingual)

Tats: I'll restrain him and toss him around. If he proves troublesome, I'll just snap his neck.

Tatsumaki's boobs will tell him all of her plans in advance and by extension, her more dangerous capabilities. Meaning he'd be well equipped to take her out instantly.

and if this is in character issei wouldn't just go for the kill either which would leave tatsumaki time to realize he's really strong and use tactics she usually doesn't.

Anything he does is enough to incapacitate her, so it's fine. I don't even want to think about what would happen to her if he uses Penetrate to bypass her defenses, since she's a glass cannon.

also it literally says on his page that he'll try to strip female opponents at which point she would probably snap his neck or twist his organs either way.

Right, but he's several steps ahead because of Pailingual so he knows what she's planning on. In such a situation, there's no need for Dress Break especially since he'd have little interest in a flat chested loli.

she could also block his cannons with telekinesis and make him taste some of his own blasts

I genuinely have a hard time believing that, or again, I don't see how a large strength difference was enough for one of her previous matches to be declared a stomp against her.

I remember a scan where she has trouble affecting GS or someone else with her TK in a damaged state; I highly doubt she can achieve anything substantial against far stronger things, and Ise also has high willpower btw.

alright then I have nothing more... I honestly get cancer everytime someone mentions pailingual so I think I might have to unsubscribe from this

Which he would already know about in advance due to Pailingual, enabling him to neutralize her in whatever manner. It'd essentially be like:
Ise: (activates Pailingual)

Tats: I'll restrain him and toss him around. If he proves troublesome, I'll just snap his neck.

Tatsumaki's boobs will tell him all of her plans in advance and by extension, her more dangerous capabilities. Meaning he'd be well equipped to take her out instantly.

Right, but he's several steps ahead because of Pailingual so he knows what she's planning on. In such a situation, there's no need for Dress Break especially since he'd have little interest in a flat chested loli.
this isn't true btw because she wouldn't really think that prior to the battle she would likely only think about snapping his neck or twisting his organs the moment he turns out to be too strong or the moment he strips her

which he will then still do because he doesn't know about it through the most laughable telepathy power ever

he can only read their thoughts as far as they are already thinking right ?

so it's not a problem until the very moment she does think about breaking his neck

"She would likely" is what I keep seeing you say without any kind of proof or sufficient logic behind it. She has still not been shown to default for such moves like going for the organs rather than just attacking someone outright, Tatsumaki isn't the kind to think "why bring an asteroid when I can crush his heart?", she overwhelms with pure power. You haven't said much so far beyond stuff she could do to kill him outright when there isn't much indicating that's how she fights.

And no, it isn't only limited by the thoughts at the moment, considering the wealth of information he can gain with it, up to and including strategies and weaknesses, unless you think people are thinking about the weaknesses of their techniques all the time.

>"She would likely" is what I keep seeing you say without any kind of proof or sufficient logic behind it.

Did you look up at the fight with GS? IIRC she tried that

The problem is that only goes for the neck snap, everything else is just a supposition without backing. I did wanna check the battle with GS, but internet got ****** yesterday and I got busy after. I have to remember to check it.

@Ruler No...? If she decided to go for something like snapping necks or ******* someone's insides with TK quicker, she'd win. She could still win if Issei didn't have telepathy to know he shouldn't play around.

Back