• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taste the Rainbow ************ (Marisa Kirisame vs. Asriel Dreemurr)

dI know everybody's gonna hate me for how overdone the topic of the Star Spammers is, but nobody has done this rematch now that Touhou has been upgraded to Low 2-C.

Marisa is composite at Low 2-C, Asriel is in first form, "using a small fraction of his power". Marisa has already drank the Ultramarine Orb Elixir before the battle. Battle is high in the skies above the Magic Forest. Starting range is 36 meters (standard for a Touhou danmaku fight). Speed equal.

Border of Determination and Red Magic ~ Love-Colored Hopes and Red Dreams

Marisa HM
INeedASoul
Marisa Kirisame: 0

Asriel Dreemurr: 7 (Read this post, CrackerVolley, Sadistic Sleuth, Bummel, Creeplord, Strawboi, RinneItachi)

Inconclusive: 0

Asrielchaosbuster
Marisaspark
Masterspank

Asrielvsmarisa

Yeah. Even with full tier equalisation, marisa has no way of actually killing or stopping asriel while asriel has ways of winning. A better matchup would be a more haxed character like yukari. But even then they are seperate tiers and you would likely be better off waiting for the downgrades

Read this post said:
Undertales might get infinite speed when im done with these revisions so i wouldnt count on it.
I uh... can't find the CRT thread. I'd like to know why Asriel should be infinite speed.

Well. The only way I can imagine Marisa "winning" is if she slams into frisk so hard when falling underground she gains all his determination and memories and spares azz.

Thief Arthur said:
what if marisa has determination since she is human
I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply. Determination in Undertale is obviously based on the feeling/concept of determination, but regardless, Determination in Undertale is a source of power strict to Undertale, it's why Frisk can jump up to a level of power that would allow them to react to and tank the attacks of God Asriel. Even if Marisa has determination, it doesn't necessarily mean she would have Determination in Undertale.

Simply put if Marisa was the protagonist of Undertale she wins.

Otherwise no.

Even if she has determination. It does help she has her own time looping mechanic but that's too speculative to combine with "What if she also does everything like this" and seems less like a battle thread and more of a discussion thread.

Would be fun though, better than a stomp

Ultra instinct shaggy 528 said:
One blast
End
thanks for the ******* necro

though this ended a long time ago on the note of being a stomp, you seem to be assuming marisa somehow doesn't know how to dodge asriel's danmaku, but it doesn't matter anyway considering she probably can't hurt him

Sorry for that i dont mean necro and also i see asriel one-shots because his stats are infnity whatever asriel's attack potency is high multiverasl+ even if we downplayed asriel to how people says he is only universe (shit I see someone claims that asriel only breaks 4th wall) still beats her and marisa won't noticed to asriel attack because asriel been proven in base that he is immeansurble speed so yeah poor marisa

Ultra instinct shaggy 528 said:
Sorry for that i dont mean necro and also i see asriel one-shots because his stats are infnity whatever asriel's attack potency is high multiverasl+ even if we downplayed asriel to how people says he is only universe (shit I see someone claims that asriel only breaks 4th wall) still beats her and marisa won't noticed to asriel attack because asriel been proven in base that he is immeansurble speed so yeah poor marisa
bruh

did you

not ******* read the opening message

i clearly put speed equal you blind ************

Wait me or him? Who's the fodder and who's side are you on? Sorry you confused me with the use of pronouns (no offense).

Yeah. He didn't read the opening and thought speed was unequal, which it isn't. In this case Marisa will likely be able to dodge many of his attacks before getting one-shotted; she has tons of experience fighting and dodging attacks from magic youkai who use danmaku that is far more complex than Asriel's attacks. I mean seriously, watch any amount of Touhou gameplay and the complexity of Asriel's danmaku pales in comparison. Marisa has experience dodging bullets that approach from behind and from all angles, even bullets that change direction when they come close. Although Marisa will still get one-shotted if she fails to dodge a single bullet, while she likely cannot damage Asriel, the fact that she has literal decades of experience dodging danmaku attacks that are far more complex than what Asriel is capable of means she won't exactly go down instantly. And before anybody makes an argument of Asriel not having to use his attacks but can just absorb her SOUL instead, he can't really do that. Flowey did absorb all SOULs in character to create Asriel, yet during the entire fight, Asriel never bothered to absorb Frisk's SOUL, and instead tried to kill them with his various attacks, implying Asriel was somehow unable to absorb just one more SOUL without first killing Frisk, which was impossible anyway considering Frisk "refused" to die. Asriel still eventually stomps, he'll just have to get frustrated first with how it will be difficult to land one good hit on Marisa.

Back