• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Demon Slayer VS Pirate Hunter
Post-Breath of the Sun Mastery Kanjiro is being used | Alabasta Arc Zoro is being used​
8-A Versions being used​
Starting Location: Infinity Castle​
Starting distance: 20 meters​
Speed is equalized​
Tanjiro: 0
Zoro: 0
Inconclusive: 0
v0Eygeb.png
ZXOa4xH.png

Voting Zoro for being much more skillful, having the advantage in AP, Damage Boost and Haki to see all that Tanjiro can do with him.

And yes, this is a stomp.

Damage Boost and Haki
His haki is literally for one ability, he can't use the standard abilities in the pre-timeskip.

As for Damage Boost/Goken he admits at the end of Alabasta that he still needs to train himself to utilize that ability at will so he likely won't be able to use it until he's sufficiently damaged or figures out how to access it at will like he did during Skypiea.

Zoro is definitely more skilled but Tanjiro's Precognition / Prediction should counter that especially if he can use See-Through-World.

Not voting btw.

It's times like this that makes me regret updating Zoro's intelligence section.

Other One Piece characters exist, there's no need to spam Zoro left and right,, honestly debates with him are starting to tire me.
I agree.
I love Zoro and I like that he's getting used but I really think other characters from OP like Kawamatsu should be used more, lots of great swordsmen from OP to use ya know?

I think Zoro holds a potent advantage in skill considering his various techniques within his different key styles (1, 2 and 3 sword style) would offer enough mix ups to defeat Tanjiro after a very long battle.
I can see arguments against this though considering this is a very early version of Zoro against Tanjiro at his strongest aside from his demon form.

Supernatural Willpower (Never gave up despite sustaining severe injuries)
What is that even for a justification?

Also.... Why is Alabasta Zoro fighting someone who has more than triple his abilities and resistances? which those resistances counter Zoro's abilities...

Regeneration Nullification with the Crimson Red Nichirin Katana (Crimson Red Nichirin Katanas emits heat and is capable of inflicting wounds that burn on the cellular level, hampering Demon regeneration greatly)
Is that even regen null? Seems NLF

Regeneration Nullification with the Crimson Red Nichirin Katana (Crimson Red Nichirin Katanas emits heat and is capable of inflicting wounds that burn on the cellular level, hampering Demon regeneration greatly)
Is that even regen null? Seems NLF
It hampers Biological regeneration and stops the regeneration of Demons, it isn't an NLF as it only halts the regeneration of said demons.

It's basically the verses equivalent of Haki's regeneration Negation since Demons regeneration is based upon the renewal of cells and Pillars are given swords that stop said regeneration via sheer heat.

Red Blades effectively stop Biological regeneration by affecting what Demons use to regenerate. You can't regenerate (Via Biological means.) from wounds that have been burnt hence why the Legend of Hercules has him killing the Hydra by burning the stumps of its cut off heads because he's effectively caurterzing the wounds.

It hampers Biological regeneration and stops the regeneration of Demons, it isn't an NLF as it only halts the regeneration of said demons.

It's basically the verses equivalent of Haki's regeneration Negation since Demons regeneration is based upon the renewal of cells and Pillars are given swords that stop said regeneration via sheer heat.

Red Blades effectively stop Biological regeneration by affecting what Demons use to regenerate. You can't regenerate (Via Biological means.) from wounds that have been burnt hence why the Legend of Hercules has him killing the Hydra by burning the stumps of its cut off heads because he's effectively caurterzing the wounds.
But isn't that still regen negation not null? 🤔

Most of the justifications in Tanjiro's profile are really vague. Genius intelligence doesn't even make sense for him
Demon Slayer profiles are kinda of ass, but you know how this wiki really only pays attention to hax for whatever reason hence why Muzan has the best constructed profile out of the verse.

It's times like this that makes me regret updating Zoro's intelligence section.

Other One Piece characters exist, there's no need to spam Zoro left and right,, honestly debates with him are starting to tire me.
Agree with this, i also want to say that for Demon Slayers side, use the other chars as well and not Tanjiro

Reject Tanjiro spam, embrace Shinobu spam

Anywhay if speed is equalized zoro cannot hit tanjiro while see through world is on, since all his moviments wil be in slow motion

So unless somebody bring up a buste skill feat for zoro tanjiro claps

Tanjiro slays the Demon God Asura Zoro because he's a demon slayer fra
Zoro has Buddha techniques, asura demon god techniques and demon slaying techniques… sometimes being a demon to slay demons is the only way… didn’t tanjiro become a demon or something?

Back