• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taming an Animatronic Bear (Ella vs Freddy Fazbear)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well, this is going to be a bit of an interesting match. Here, we have Ella of Total Drama fame, who had dealt with robotic bears on her own before, against Freddy Fazbear: one of the most famous animatronics in fiction history. Hoo boy, this is gonna be one heck of an incon.

That aside, the only term needed here is this will take place in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza at 12 AM, lasts throughout six hours (the typical FNAF night), and Ella and Freddy start about 20 or so meters away from each other (pretty much my guess as to how far the stage is from the security guard's office; I've never been to an 80s-era Chuck E' Cheese's, so I can't say for sure). Also, this is Canon Freddy vs Ella. Everything else is Standard Battle Assumptions. Alright, here are the profiles.:

Ella's Profile

Freddy's Profile

Who takes this?

Freddy Fazbear-0
Gwahahahahaha!

Ella cantando bien-1-
Ella: 0
Freddy Fazbear: 0

Inconclusive: 7 (Robot972, Ionsiolite, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, GreyFang82, Soupywolf5, Walker21232123, Inverted Tempest)

Jackythejack said:
I mean can't she just sing and therefor incapacitate Freddy?
Well, the question isn't if it would work of Freddy, but rather if it would work on the child's spirit.

Robot972 said:
Well, the question isn't if it would work of Freddy, but rather if it would work on the child's spirit.
That's a hard-to-say thing in on itself. It was never hinted at whether the crying children (the ones in the original FNAF animatronics, as displayed in FNaF3) can actually FULLY control the animatronics while they're trapped in them or not. The ones that were known to actually control the animatronics themselves are Elizabeth (Baby), William Afton (Springtrap), and the Casette Guy's daughter (Puppet/Lefty). One of the Puppet's lines in UCN puts the crying children's capacity of controlling the animatronics into question.:

"The others are like animals, but I am very aware."

This implies that the children aren't exactly aware of what they're doing. Granted UCN is official material, but using it as reference is kinda dubious even though FNAF 1 kinda supports it.

That's about the best I can say towards an otherwise inconclusive matter.

Now, Ella hasn't been shown singing around children (the youngest human she's been around in-show is 16) and she is definitely no soul manipulator by our wiki's definition, BUT... It can be possible for Ella's singing to soothe the child's spirit depending on the age if one were to go by the standard beliefs as to what the soul is (something about it being based on what the person was when he/she was alive). The puppet's voice was that of the child possessing it, and she sounded to be no older than 8, so it can be possible. Not saying it's a definite, but it can be possible.

Just for good measure, in case durability becomes an issue in any case, the cannon Ella was shot out of? Well, the largest things that were fired by the cannon were two hot girls, a pair of evil munchkins or something, and one guy who clearly looks like he'd weigh as much as the Undertaker. Just pointing that out.

Long story short, getting the animatronic part out of the way is easy business. Can't say for sure about the other part.

All that time I spent explaining how this would be inconclusive and I created dead silence in this thread. Oh well, time to bum it.

Jackythejack said:
Uuuuuuh I mean the problem is it's such an odd match that I don't really know how to handle it.
I thought it made sense at the time, I mean it's a princess-like girl who dealt with animatronic bears against the most famous of animatronic bears.

Just to get this out of the way, voting inconclusive. Singing Freddy to apathy is the first thing Ella would do, but it's unlikely she'd be able to take out the child with just singing. However, now they're in a state where neither can harm each other.

So yeah, voting nconclusive.

Robot972 said:
Just to get this out of the way, voting inconclusive. Singing Freddy to apathy is the first thing Ella would do, but it's unlikely she'd be able to take out the child with just singing. However, now they're in a state where neither can harm each other.
So yeah, voting nconclusive.
You essentially said it best here.

Had to add a new term for battle length in preparation for upcoming SBA changes (Freddy is only active for six hours, plus I don't think Ella would willingly stick around any longer than necessary given her character, so it's fair for them both).

Back