• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taking a break from wiki

Yo, Vel is here

I honestly don't know where to start, since i'm..for myself are pretty big in this wiki, either as a funny guy, a walking meme (my determination on bumping man, holy crap), a friends (which i had so many of them here), and so on

However there is a time that you start to thinking, like you thinking that your interest are slowly reduced, your management on emotions are starting to difficult to control, and hard to adapting the current state of vs battle systems at any time like AP (Look at you, Nasu), calc, and many of them

Yeah, this is me now, i start to realize that my fave verses growing to something different, its hard to find a match-up unlike the past years, and more of that: my temper slowly hard to control. Its start to happen last years and might be my worst state at that time, this year i encourage myself to tried my best to becomes better, but sometime i can't do it and goes snap

With that said, i decided to taking a break from this wiki, and no....i'm not leaving, i will not leaving my "2nd home" just because all of this, it just i need to refresh myself, make yourself feels like a new person/a person who just joining this wiki, i need to taught myself more about my self-control over my emotion/temper

That said, the latest comments i did in Nasuverse discussion board encourage me to do this, i already have this announcement long ago, it just....i still want to chat and giggles with my friends here

And by that, i say thank you to all of my friends here who support me and took your time to chatting with me, the staff who working hard here...i know you guys are busy as heck this month but i believe you guys can do it. How long i take the break? As long as i want to, but trust me....once i'm back, i will be a new guy, i will still take the invitation for external forum don't worry, you guys can still see me in other wiki like fgo wiki and faunas-heroes wiki, but don't expect me to noticing you

Damn, too much rambling here, my apologies if this is feels bothersome or annoying, and with that said, seeyou guys again in new forum

Veloxt out

This site is very frustrating at points, and multiple people me included have reccomended you take a break, and I am glad you decided to take care of yourself first.

See you soon.

Schnee One said:
This site is very frustrating at points, and multiple people me included have reccomended you take a break, and I am glad you decided to take care of yourself first.
See you soon.
The reason why i still not taking a break after heard the suggestions from you guys are because i still want to chatting with you all

And thanks for that

Hey,

I love you for that decision. Not because it results in your temporal leave, but because its a decision you reached after you realized what your problem was and how you try to correct it. That shows selfawareness and selfunderstanding, good signs of maturity. Its always good to understand ones shortcomings, and if you believe that this is the method to help you iron it out, follow it.

I will always support you as long as you believe in yourself. You have my discord, so hit me up whenever you want. I will always answer back. See you until then~

Goodbye. Please take care of yourself.

First Witch said:
Hey,
I love you for that decision. Not because it results in your temporal leave, but because its a decision you reached after you realized what your problem was and how you try to correct it. That shows selfawareness and selfunderstanding, good signs of maturity. Its always good to understand ones shortcomings, and if you believe that this is the method to help you iron it out, follow it.

I will always support you as long as you believe in yourself. You have my discord, so hit me up whenever you want. I will always answer back. See you until then~
Unfortunately i took a hiatus from discord, but you can message me in other wiki like FGO Wiki or Faunas-Heroes Wiki, i'm still around there

And thanks for your advice, i feels heartbroken after done this thread earlier and still same right now, afaik not too much

It is a shame to have one of our biggest members on the wiki leaving, even if it is only temporary. I wish you well, Velox. Hopefully, like you, this wiki will eventually become fresher than it's ever been, with the forum move and all that jazz. And you'll return to a place that's even better than what you had left.

Take care.

Back