• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Impressed that Sonic saved a turtle in his movie, Tails is inspired to save not just one but four turtles, but this time he's trying to save the Ninja Turtles against Tengu Shredder. Speed equalized. Adventure Era Tails.

TMNT 2003 Tengu Shredder (Season 5)
Lost World Tails the Fox

He only has 5-A keys tho, if it's Sonic's 5-A key than AP stomp, but if it's the Adventure key I need to think a little

Ok, this guy has a pretty good AP advantage from what I understand depending on what is the accepted results, since he is tiered 5-A I will assume his AP is 5.7 Yottatons, versus Tails 1.4 something, but Tails does use mostly machines as seen in Battle and all he has pretty useful machines in Chronicles (which I think it's still Adventure era since Sonic is only 5-A because of gens?), they can give Tails shields, healing( also he has Tails Heal) and can detect enemy weakeness if I renember correctely, but he also has immortality type 3, possession and mind control, so I would like to now how often he uses those, I will assume Tails doesn't have a Chaos Emerald here, Adventure doesn't have Wisps obviously, so I will need to know more of the mind control, possession and the summoning before voting

Not sure about the possession and mind control as I never finished the Lost Season. But iirc, and I could be wrong, he can summmon the foot mystics, which are just baseline 5-A (via downscaling to him) with elemental powers (Metal, Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind respectively), logia intangibility for all but metal, and low high regen for water earth and fire.

...now that I think about it, they're even harder to put down than Shredder himself in a vacuum. On the plus side, they're weak to one another (except wind), and Tails is more than smart enough to figure it out. Fire melts metal, water puts out water, earth swallows water, and wind scatters earth.

Well, they would have the same AP as Tails, but seeing he would have 5 foes as strong as him, and that that mindhax/possession, is leaning me to him, Tails would figure it out because of what you said, and he has shield bot and medi bot to help him, and bombs and dummy rings who can paralyse a opponent, and he can use Flash Bang to make them distracted(confused) and sluggish

I think that Tails using his inteligence and good use of his targets can make him win with high dificulty, but now that I look at it his Adventure and modern key are actualy the same, so he has Wisps (Runners would make the Wisps standard for at least Team Sonic, not the rest of the cast), and Ring time, which would help alot

I will change my vote if I have more info of his possession and mind control, since Tails doesn't resist them

Back