• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tabbers for the character's images/renders should be a standard.

@MonkeyOfLife
giphy.gif

I'm quite new with editing, I just try to learn it fast 😅 I'm still quite inexperienced.

Would any of you be willing to help us out with appropriately updating the layout for the top image of the following page please?
Wouldn't you need @AKM sama as it's her/his image?

Och god morgon🤔 😁👍 edit: Well god dag 😁👍

Last edited:
@Antvasima It should be noted that when creating profiles with multiple versions and/or states of the character, the profile should have tabbers. It should also be noted that profiles with multiple versions of the same characters, but without using tabbers, should have it, like Goku's profile.

This pretty much resumes tabbers.

Thank you. It looks good to me.

@AKM sama @Promestein @DontTalkDT @Mr._Bambu @DarkDragonMedeus @Damage3245

What do you think?
Is it just the "tabbers within tabbers" bit or is there more that should be added?
Well, given that M3X's descriptions were so easy to understand, maybe the image can remain the way it is? My apologies for bothering you.
@Antvasima It should be noted that when creating profiles with multiple versions and/or states of the character, the profile should have tabbers. It should also be noted that profiles with multiple versions of the same characters, but without using tabbers, should have it, like Goku's profile.
That seems fine to me.
Och god morgon🤔 😁👍 edit: Well god dag 😁👍
God kväll.

I will have to figure out how to properly reword and reformat the beginning of the standard format page to incorporate the new information later, but I am far too tired and busy right now.

Thank you for the evaluation.

So should I try to properly incorporate M3X's descriptions into the standard format page now then?

I'd better add to the explanation blog how to make a tabber like this. It's really useful for characters with variable characteristics
<tabber>
|-|General=
{{#tag:tabber|
{{!}}-{{!}}Beginning of the series=
{{!}}-{{!}}Abilities=
{{!}}-{{!}}Resistances=
}}
{{!}}-{{!}}Vs Mahito Arc to beginning of Shibuya Arc=
{{!}}-{{!}}Abilities=
{{!}}-{{!}}Resistances=
}}
{{!}}-{{!}}End of Shibuya Arc=
{{!}}-{{!}}Abilities=
{{!}}-{{!}}Resistances=
}}
}}
|-|Black Flash=
|-|Sukuna's Influence=
</tabber>

I'd better add to the explanation blog how to make a tabber like this. It's really useful for characters with variable characteristics
<tabber>
|-|General=
{{!}}-{{!}}Beginning of the series=
{{!}}-{{!}}Abilities=
{{!}}-{{!}}Resistances=
}}
{{!}}-{{!}}Vs Mahito Arc to beginning of Shibuya Arc=
{{!}}-{{!}}Abilities=
{{!}}-{{!}}Resistances=
}}
{{!}}-{{!}}End of Shibuya Arc=
{{!}}-{{!}}Abilities=
{{!}}-{{!}}Resistances=
}}
}}
|-|Black Flash=
|-|Sukuna's Influence=
</tabber>
@M3X

Thank you for the reply. I am waiting for M3X to reply to King's suggestion first though.

Thank you. Tell me here when you are finished and I should try to modify the standard format page with your draft.

Is this fine?

Thank you.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Now we need to encourage members to add tabbers for profiles like Goku and any other profiles with multiple renders without tabbers or sub tabbers.

I suppose so, but I am not sure how to accomplish it in an efficient manner.

Back