• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swordman Novelist vs Sword Pokemon (7-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second Reiwa Rider's First Match is began!

Kamen Rider Saber/Touma Kamimaya (Solomon Arc/ He is in Xross Saber) (Vote = 7 > Peppersalt43, MagiSinbad, IxaSaga2, Nicetoderp, theultimate5105, BERRIES555, Veloxt1r0kore)

vs (Incon = 0)

Zacian/Sword Pokemon (Crowded Form) (Vote = 0)

High 6-A | Speed Equalized | In-Character

Place : Somewhere we fought against Eternatus in Pokemon Sword/Shield

7E64A7E7C588C8220AACCACC05B8279971BE0FC7
chrome_2019_06_05_09_16_29.0.jpg

Last edited:
Let's address the elephant in the room.

Their AP difference is ******* gigantic.

Like, almost 200x difference it's not even funny. Zacian breath too hard on Touma and he would die.

However, he still have a saving grace. His infos analysis will immediately warn him that Zacian is MONSTROUSLY more powerful than any of the enemy he has seen before so he will most likely use Kaiji.

What is Kaiji? It's King Crimson.

As explained by the official zukan and scrolling down to Ocean History section. It will be translated into-.

If you divide the blade of the time of the sword world and erase the time, Durandal can move to a special space unrelated to the passage of time by the work of Durandal's chest armor "Sea Duel Sonar".
Since this space is delayed in sound and light like the deep sea, Durandal can choose a place to ascend while slowly observing the passage of time.
However, due to the high load in this special space, it is not possible to move around freely even in Durendal. It is not possible to attack others in this space.
Furthermore, those who are involved in the effective range do not have a memory of time regardless of the erased enemy or ally, so they feel like "time has flown".
It can also be spammed the shit out off as well if the original users is anything to goes by.

This would lead to most likely a BFR from Saikou and Kurayami.

For now, i vote Saber for going full King Crimson and BFR.

Until Pokemon's side arguement convinced me to reconsider my vote.

Zacians First move is usually Behemoth Blade which will one shot if it lands first.
Would the BFR land before Zacian Slashes
That would be avoid due to Kaiji being effectively King Crimson which allow him to reposition and "dodge" Zacian Behemoth Blade. And he would very likely do it since his infos analysis would notice just how MONSTROUSLY strong Zacian is compare to himself.

That would be avoid due to Kaiji being effectively King Crimson which allow him to reposition and "dodge" Zacian Behemoth Blade. And he would very likely do it since his infos analysis would notice just how MONSTROUSLY strong Zacian is compare to himself.
OK so yeah he takes this
Voting Saber

Wait what? How does he even bfr him? Bfr is battle field removal and removing time isn't bfr it's just an ability.

Wait what? How does he even bfr him? Bfr is battle field removal and removing time isn't bfr it's just an ability.
He have another swords, Saikou and Kurayami combined can send opponent to another dimension with nothing but darkness, seemingly existing outside of Wonder World and earth itself.

He have another swords, Saikou and Kurayami combined can send opponent to another dimension with nothing but darkness, seemingly existing outside of Wonder World and earth itself.
would he lead with that? Also how does his info analysis work?

would he lead with that? Also how does his info analysis work?
He looks at your general power level basically. A glance and it kinda happened. It's nothing impressive but when Zacian is stronger than the ultimate big bad he would use it Kaiji to survived for sure.

He's also considered one of the smartest/most skill swordman among this generation of Sword of Logos, an organisation of magical swordman who have been fighting against monsters for god know how long.

would he lead with that?
Eh, when facing someone that is 200 times stronger than you, i think anyone with the sane mind will use whatever they have to not take a hit from the said opponent that is 200 times stronger.

Also how does his info analysis work?
iirc, DBZ scouter style of IA (sees the power level of the opponent). Have to the check the source again later.

Also how does his info analysis work?
  • Haou Visor (ハオウバイザー, Haō Baizā): The "X"-style visor. It is possible to capture all the flow of power surrounding oneself as visual information. If you are a creative user, you can control the Almighty Book with the Haouken Xross Saber, and find infinite possibilities in all things, and even hints that lead to the creation of new stories.
Technically, this is his Information Analysis

Holup, so if that is what saber leads with what chance does Zacian even have? Like is there a single wincon besides Saber acting like an idiot and deciding not to use his best attacks?

Also yeah how fast IS it?

Yeah, either
  • Zacian just one-shots
  • Saber just BFRs
So stomp either case. And this assuming the info analysis is faster than any of Zacian's attacks. I'd like some evidence, otherwise these votes get nulled.

Holup, so if that is what saber leads with what chance does Zacian even have? Like is there a single wincon besides Saber acting like an idiot and deciding not to use his best attacks?

Also yeah how fast IS it?
Zacian has a 200x AP advantage.
Yeah, either
  • Zacian just one-shots
  • Saber just BFRs
So stomp either case. And this assuming the info analysis is faster than any of Zacian's attacks. I'd like some evidence, otherwise these votes get nulled.
Saber uses Kaiji (The sword of time), which is like King Crimson. It basically transports Saber into a space that is completely outside of the passage of time. In this space, Saber can observe how ever long he wants, which is how he comes up with the idea of BFR with Saikou (The sword of light) and Kurayami (The sword of darkness). The second part of Kaiji's ability comes into play and it deletes that time in between Kaiji's ability.

1. Ap matters not, hax stomps are a thing

2. I still don't see how that's gonna help him. Like alright he observes him and then what? Like can he read a power level or something? Cause Zacian doesn't have anything that signifies that he is as strong as he is, simply looking at him isn't enough.

Saber uses Kaiji (The sword of time), which is like King Crimson. It basically transports Saber into a space that is completely outside of the passage of time. In this space, Saber can observe how ever long he wants, which is how he comes up with the idea of BFR with Saikou (The sword of light) and Kurayami (The sword of darkness). The second part of Kaiji's ability comes into play and it deletes that time in between Kaiji's ability.
You still didn't answer how long would it take, because it needs an action in your vid.

1. Ap matters not, hax stomps are a thing
True, true. Although, I'm guessing it comes down to who lands their abilities first will win.
2. I still don't see how that's gonna help him. Like alright he observes him and then what? Like can he read a power level or something? Cause Zacian doesn't have anything that signifies that he is as strong as he is, simply looking at him isn't enough.
From the description of his helmet, "It is possible to capture all the flow of power surrounding oneself as visual information. If you are a creative user, you can control the Almighty Book with the Haouken Xross Saber, and find infinite possibilities in all things, and even hints that lead to the creation of new stories."
Yea, basically he reads powers (based on interpretation, it can probably be both power level and power set) of everything in the area and can find counters to things. I don't think Saber will be bombing out on his plans either since he is Genius - Extraordinary Genius.

You still didn't answer how long would it take, because it needs an action in your vid.
Gotcha,

For summoning the sword, there's tow motions. He taps a button and slides a thing on his sword. I've counted the seconds and takes like, around 1 second. Sometimes more and in urgent times, less.

For King Crimson, there's one motion. Sword of time should be really fast. In the video, the guy pulls his trident apart and the King Crimson ability activates.

For the BFR, you cause gotta swing the sword of light and darkness together and it makes a BFR.

So through what i see it is either

A. A hax stomp

B. Zacian stabs the dude whilst he is doing a motion and insta kills him.

So this seems to be a stomp from both sides?

Gotcha,

For summoning the sword, there's tow motions. He taps a button and slides a thing on his sword. I've counted the seconds and takes like, around 1 second. Sometimes more and in urgent times, less.

For King Crimson, there's one motion. Sword of time should be really fast. In the video, the guy pulls his trident apart and the King Crimson ability activates.

For the BFR, you cause gotta swing the sword of light and darkness together and it makes a BFR.
Well, Zacian starting move is Behemoth Blade, which is quite fast between charging the blade and hitting the opponent. Only reason why it jumps is because of the size of the opponent. It's like this in both anime and games.

e8d8d5b734ea15cd08d7de867c04c14c2fe04a02.gif

ScornfulFarawayHoneybadger-size_restricted.gif

So through what i see it is either

A. A hax stomp

B. Zacian stabs the dude whilst he is doing a motion and insta kills him.

So this seems to be a stomp from both sides?
Yep.
Btw is the BFR ranged or is it contact based?
It's ranged.
Well, Zacian starting move is Behemoth Blade, which is quite fast between charging the blade and hitting the opponent. Only reason why it jumps is because of the size of the opponent. It's like this in both anime and games.

e8d8d5b734ea15cd08d7de867c04c14c2fe04a02.gif

ScornfulFarawayHoneybadger-size_restricted.gif
By the looks of it, Behemoth Blade is melee which will be a problem since:

1. Speed Equalized
2. BFR is ranged and King Crimson is from anywhere
3. When in an urgent situation, Saber is quick with his moves. I can't seem to find the scene I'm thinking of in Youtube, but he summoned Kaiji and use it's ability right before his friend gets eaten by a monster from point blank range.

Yep.

It's ranged.

By the looks of it, Behemoth Blade is melee which will be a problem since:

1. Speed Equalized
2. BFR is ranged and King Crimson is from anywhere
3. When in an urgent situation, Saber is quick with his moves. I can't seem to find the scene I'm thinking of in Youtube, but he summoned Kaiji and use it's ability right before his friend gets eaten by a monster from point blank range.
So Zacian can't do anything, aka stomp.

We had a rider match where it was basically the same outcome but reversed. Legend Rider Zero-One vs Whis to be exact. Zero-One lost to BFR but if he lands a hit, he wins and that was a concluded match.

Idk though.

I was asked to close this thread, due to that it is a stomp. Is that acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back