• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swirl of The Root should be Low 1-A [Sorry for Downgrade to much at first I said 1-C ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres been some talk about making a page/blog for the full Nasu cosmology tho I dont know if anyones been working on it, might have to check on the Nasu discord.

Yeah I think we should wait for them to release it. Any revision that affect the whole cosmology should be wait until they release it.

I feel so wrong. I forget to read Apophatic Thelogy. Right every should disagree when I said 1-C at First.

The Root also controls what dimensional theory is, meaning it is unbound by the concept of dimensions as a whole.
Wasn't the quote specifically about the dimensional theories about this world? That is a very clear reference point to the cosmology shown which mean it would scale to one degree of transcendence to the cosmologies displayed. Saying it's unbound by the concept of dimensions is a blatant exaggeration.

Which is also true by the fact that it follows Apophatic Theology, which is still considered 1-A.
It's also regarded as NLF and an outlier. You guys realize being beyond description would include all mathematical and philosophical ideas right? This is so ridiculously into tier 0 it's blatantly wank. Negative theology is literally described as an example of omnipotence on our page.

We have never upgraded a verse based on this reasoning to my knowledge despite similar descriptions being used by other powerful entities and I have no idea why we started now for this one verse. It seems that most of the reasoning for 1-A Fate are incredibly suspect and it needs a more honest and accurate revision.

I feel so wrong. I forget to read Apophatic Thelogy. Right every should disagree when I said 1-C at First.
Thanks for making this thread but you never explained why you believe Low 1-A is the better option, nor can I even pretend to understand why anything you posted has anything to do with the current ratings. Since you've conceded do you want to close this thread?

Wasn't the quote specifically about the dimensional theories about this world? That is a very clear reference point to the cosmology shown which mean it would scale to one degree of transcendence to the cosmologies displayed. Saying it's unbound by the concept of dimensions is a blatant exaggeration.

It's also regarded as NLF and an outlier. You guys realize being beyond description would include all mathematical and philosophical ideas right? This is so ridiculously into tier 0 it's blatantly wank. Negative theology is literally described as an example of omnipotence on our page.

We have never upgraded a verse based on this reasoning to my knowledge despite similar descriptions being used by other powerful entities and I have no idea why we started now for this one verse. It seems that most of the reasoning for 1-A Fate are incredibly suspect and it needs a more honest and accurate revision.

Thanks for making this thread but you never explained why you believe Low 1-A is the better option, nor can I even pretend to understand why anything you posted has anything to do with the current ratings. Since you've conceded do you want to close this thread?
In my opinion. I think Low 1-A would be better cause is said it stand on top of every Dimensions and Every Dimensions means High 1-B =Aleph null and stand on top of Every dimensions is Low 1-A =Aleph-1 Because the fisrt number that transend infinite number is Aleph-1 from what I'm study.

In my opinion. I think Low 1-A would be better cause is said it stand on top of every Dimensions and Every Dimensions means High 1-B =Aleph null and stand on top of Every
That would be a NLF.
dimensions is Low 1-A =Aleph-1 Because the fisrt number that transend infinite number is Aleph-1 from what I'm study.
Aleph 1 is just a number and it's too small for the quantities it describes to be tier-able without specificity. Aleph 1 is just the baseline amount of things needed to change ones cardinality. So an aleph 1 amount of 0-dimensional objects would only be 1 dimensional, for example.

I would suggest closing this thread until a more comprehensive and sourced post is made regarding the overall cosmology.
I agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back