• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swirl of The Root should be Low 1-A [Sorry for Downgrade to much at first I said 1-C ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Crt is About "Swirl of The Root" that should after new Description tiering system explain about

1-A|Outerverse level that said Characters who can affect objects with a number of dimensions equal to the cardinal Aleph-2. Which in practical terms also equals a level that completely exceeds Low 1-A structures to the same degree that they exceed High 1-B and below.

Which Nasuverse Didn't even have an Infinite Dimensions. Let Aleph-2 alone Because Aleph-2 is number that transcend Aleph-1 a number that transcend Infinite number or Aleph null

Source for Nasuverse Cosmology
To prove that doesn't even have Infinite Dimensions to make Swirl of The Root = Outerverse level.

received_388092156527062.jpeg

received_1599115847122491.jpeg

To people that said "Swirl of The Root was exist outside all of concept and all Dimensional Theories is an Outerverse".

I try to ask many people in this wiki they said transcend or exist outside time and space-continuum is not equivalent to 1-A anymore. It can't even be prove to be any tier. But thank to Apopathic theology that said it always above every dimensions that shoukd make it Low 1-A

Swirl of The Root
1-A => Low 1-A

Because

It said exist outside Dimension Theories that Whole Dimensions. We should count Realm that exist Above Dimensional Theories as Aleph-1 Dimension.

If someone don't trust me
see this below
Screenshot_2022-04-23-18-35-49-70.png

Last edited:
The Root works off of Apophatic Theology, aka the idea that you can not refer to a God by what it is because it exists above description. Super simplified but this is 1-A. The rest is just supporting evidence, given the Root exists above and defines what dimensional theory is it clearly isn't bound by dimensions as a thing.

Read the original upgrade thread before making this.

This Crt is About "Swirl of The Root" that should after new Description tiering system explain about

1-A|Outerverse level that said Characters who can affect objects with a number of dimensions equal to the cardinal Aleph-2. Which in practical terms also equals a level that completely exceeds Low 1-A structures to the same degree that they exceed High 1-B and below.

Which Nasuverse Didn't even have an Infinite Dimensions. Let Aleph-2 alone Because Aleph-2 is number that transcend Aleph-1 a number that transcend Infinite number or Aleph null

Source for Nasuverse Cosmology
To prove that doesn't even have Infinite Dimensions to make Swirl of The Root = Outerverse level.

received_388092156527062.jpeg

received_1599115847122491.jpeg

To people that said "Swirl of The Root was exist outside all of concept and all Dimensional Theories is an Outerverse".

I try to ask many people in this wiki they said transcend or exist outside time and space-continuum is not equivalent to 1-A anymore. It can't even be prove to be any tier.

Swirl of The Root
1-A => 1-C

Because

It said exist outside Dimension Theories that Whole Dimensions have only 6-7 Dimensions and we should count Realm that exist outside Dimensional Theories as 7th-8th Dimension.

If someone don't trust me
see this below
Screenshot_2022-04-23-18-35-49-70.png
Dude you don't need infinite dimensions to be 1-A

If stacking things higher, even infinitely so can't reach it then its either High 1-B or Low 1-A.

To further develop your argument to downgrade Nasuverse, you integrate a screenshot in which Ultima is discussing Apophatic Indexing and how it would upgrade The Root to Tier 0.

Was this made in jest?

To further develop your argument to downgrade Nasuverse, you integrate a screenshot in which Ultima is discussing Apophatic Indexing and how it would upgrade The Root to Tier 0.

Was this made in jest?
has the type iv multiverse change been accepted, rejected, or pending? I've been hearing all kinds of weird things across the forum

This here. Then again, the evidence or main idea for its tier now may or may not be made even higher from that thread on Apophatic Theology that's happening right now (given it's literally the main example), so this should probably be closed until that's done.
Can You Explain Aleph-2 Structure in Nasuverse?
I don't see anything equal to Aleph-2. It just said no matter what. If Dimension keep stacking is always cannot reach to Swirl of the Root.
Because it unbound to any Dimension.
Which it just equal to Aleph null or Aleph-1

The Root also controls what dimensional theory is, meaning it is unbound by the concept of dimensions as a whole. Which is also true by the fact that it follows Apophatic Theology, which is still considered 1-A.

You don't need Infinite Dimensions/H1B structure to be 1A
But you need to prove it equal to Aleph-2 but he keep said it have Apophatic Theology.
I don't see anything equal to Aleph-2 And unbound by any concept of dimension didn't even describe in 1-A Description now.

Last edited:
But you need to prove it equal to Aleph-2 but he keep said it have Apophatic Theology.
I don't see anything equal to Aleph-2 And unbound by any concept of dimension didn't even describe in 1-A Description now.
Someone has answered your question, to be honest, which akasha exists beyond this world, outside of and at the apex of dimensional theory.

"According to mystery, there is "power" at the top of all dimensional theories outside of this world.

Coordinates that are the origin of every event. It is, "the vortex of origin" long-cherished wish serving all of the magician...... in the beginning of all things, and The end. The throne of God that can record everything in this world and create everything in this world."

^

Attempts to reach the outside world.

According to hermeticism, there's a power that governs dimensional theory outside of this world. It's called the 'swirl of the origin', and it's a coordinate that's considered to be the beginning of all things. It's the start and the end of all creation. It's the seat of God, recording everything and able to create anything.

Being beyond dimensions isn't evidence of its own about 1-A.

The current justification relies on the 1-A through complete transcendence (Apophatic Cosmology + layered transcendence over the lower world). If you want to downgrade it from 1-A you would need to remove the exception from the FAQ rules or adjust it in some fashion to just be Aleph-1 then the default Aleph-2. Though even in that case the swirl would probably just go to Low 1-A rather than any 1-C or 1-B rating.

The only other way would be to debunk/successfully argue against the evidence given originally for the upgrade and I'm not currently seeing that in your OP.

Doesn't Ultima in the OP literally say "the latter" with the "latter" being upgraded??? Kek

Gonna have to disagree as well FRA and for the confusment that has taken place in the OP

The Set Theory examples in our Tiering System aren't rigid prerequisites. They're simply reference.

I'm gonna need someone to make or find a visual representation of the fate cosmology because there is a lot of to unpack with Fate lore in general.

Can You Explain Aleph-2 Structure in Nasuverse?
I don't see anything equal to Aleph-2. It just said no matter what. If Dimension keep stacking is always cannot reach to Swirl of the Root.
Because it unbound to any Dimension.
Which it just equal to Aleph null or Aleph-1
Nasuverse doesn't have aleph-2 structures unless you take statement of "the existence of all possible dimensions" that came from fgo to face value but I'm pretty sure the main reason why it was 1-A was because of apophatic theology the rest were just add ons but personally I always thought justifications for 1-A root in here specifically were kinda ass

I'm gonna need someone to make or find a visual representation of the fate cosmology because there is a lot of to unpack with Fate lore in general.
Ye true especially the cosmology in this site barely covers or goes over the entire nasuverse cosmology just the simpler parts I think it was always about time we started talking ab the cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back