• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sweet Tooth vs Freddy Fazbear

The only thing I see being a problem for Needles is Stealth Mastery, but besides that, Sweet Tooth flexes on it with his Machete, Shotgun, and raw strength (Effortlessly slaughtered everyone in a hospital. Can casually shatter reinforced windows. Killed three police officers with his bare hands and Broke out of a leather restraints with ease. Tossed Calypso off the top floor of his tower. Threw a name plaque hard enough to embed it in a man's skull. Tossed numerous victims through reinforced glass windows during his rampage through a hospital).

I mean... the reasoning could be a bit more in-depth, but votes counted

DaBigP said:
The only thing I see being a problem for Needles is Stealth Mastery, but besides that, Sweet Tooth flexes on it with his Machete, Shotgun, and raw strength (Effortlessly slaughtered everyone in a hospital. Can casually shatter reinforced windows. Killed three police officers with his bare hands and Broke out of a leather restraints with ease. Tossed Calypso off the top floor of his tower. Threw a name plaque hard enough to embed it in a man's skull. Tossed numerous victims through reinforced glass windows during his rampage through a hospital).
In terms of strength, I think they amy be closer than expected, and while ST may have the slight strength advantage, Freddy scales to people who can tear humans apart as well and damge skulls (though this is 9-C so eh). Since the average tempature in Centural Park is chilly, Freddy will not get a speed boost. Main thing is UCN Freddy doesn't have Type 2 immortality. So should be easier for ST to get the upperhand. Going Needles fra.

Back