• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swamp Thing vs. Kharn the Betrayer

Does Kharn cancel high godly and type 8?

Wokistan said:
If true swamp thing is at 2A he gets nulled, but how far into High 1B is he? If he's Chaos god tier and gets to keep his powers I cant see kharn winning this. He apparently beat an avatar of a 1A, which I'm not sure how quantifiable that is, but that seems like that would be pretty strong, especially with Warhammer's lack of 1As.

swampy is somewhere between 1-A and 2-A depending on which sources you choose to accept

either way hes likely to take this due to casuality manip and omnipresence.

Nathanieltalon42 said:
swampy is somewhere between 1-A and 2-A depending on which sources you choose to accept

either way hes likely to take this due to casuality manip and omnipresence.
Wait if he has a 1-A then why doesn't it say that in his page. Or do you mean that he can affect 1-A entities. Either way I am just gonna wait till more info's is presented before voting.

2A swamp would get nulled, no version is omnipresent, but even if he gets nulled I'm not sure if his high godly can be nulled. I'm thinking inconclusive if hes nulled, Swamp if not.

Wait if he has a 1-A then why doesn't it say that in his page. Or do you mean that he can affect 1-A entities. Either way I am just gonna wait till more info's is presented before voting.

because his Page needs some serious updates my dude. It ignores the fact the current swamp thing is post crisis and new 52 combined

it leaves out most of his powers

doesnt even touch on the fact that the dude is omnipresent. Leaves out some of his crazy higher dimensional feats etc. etc etc

I can send you more information if you want(ive been posting a lot regarding swamp thing updates. just check out my profile)

2Wokistan said:
2A swamp would get nulled, no version is omnipresent, but even if he gets nulled I'm not sure if his high godly can be nulled. I'm thinking inconclusive if hes nulled, Swamp if not.
2A definitely gets nulled. Higher versions wont. so i agree with you there

There are omnipresent versions of Swamp thing(take current for instance) or at the very least, versions of him that are infinite(exist infinitely throughout all of space and time and remain under his control)

There are omnipresent versions of Swamp thing(take current for instance) or at the very least, versions of him that are infinite(exist infinitely throughout all of space and time and remain under his control)

You have to use whats on profiles, and its usually rather hard to get a character to 1A since generally characters don't get described in a way befitting of that nature unless the author intends them to. If you want swamp thing upgrade, go make a CRT, since its not applicable until accepted. I wouldn't try to scale to 1A off of Praylaya, since its more likely that was a high 1B avatar similar to chaos king and oblivion.

Wokistan said:
You have to use whats on profiles, and its usually rather hard to get a character to 1A since generally characters don't get described in a way befitting of that nature unless the author intends them to. If you want swamp thing upgrade, go make a CRT, since its not applicable until accepted. I wouldn't try to scale to 1A off of Praylaya, since its more likely that was a high 1B avatar similar to chaos king and oblivion.
I agree with this

Wokistan said:

absolutely fair. I think high 1B is far more likely. but i listed 1A as a possibility because of pralaya and the word(swampy scales to both).

again high 1B is more likely. But 1A is possible

as i said. I did start a CRT. I need to collect all my date and submit it for review.

But thats coming within the next few days

Back