• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Surviving-

Peppypony

She/Her
being at the core of a star that’s 1.28x hotter than the universe’s hotter star (Wolf-Rayet, which is more than 32 times hotter than the Sun).

What durability would that be?

Last edited:

Ok so according to what I found here, surviving the core of the Sun is 807.3 tons, so

1.28x hotter than 35x hotter than the Sun is 45x (44.8x to be exact but I’m rounding it up to the closest full number since it says on this page here more than 35x hotter than the Sun).

45 X 807.3 tons = 36,328.5 tons

So I’m assuming 7-C then? Did I just answer my own question?

Last edited:
You can use that as a lowball, but I will check shortly if there's anything better

Yeah, that's probably the best you're going to get.

Back