• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supreme Kai range description revision

Range: Low Multiversal with Kai Kai (Able to teleport from the main universe to the Sacred World of the Kais, which exists in another universe separate from the main one)

All right, here's the problem: we established that the Kaioshin realm isn't another space-time continuum (that's why SSG Goku is 3-A), so traveling their trough teleportation would simply be Universal.

If I remember correctly though, he's able to travel to the Zeno palace via teleportation though. That should be his new description and explanation for Low Multiversal Range.

This isn't major. Just call any active admin or content moderator to take a look at this.

Dark took care of it. It can be closed.

SSG Goku is 3-A because the phrasing implies only physical destruction. The series already confirmed there are different dimensions and such.

Theoretically, they should be low multiversal with kaikai via going to other universes, and multiversal via the time ring, which could bring them to Future Trunks's timeline, so it shouldn't have any issues going to many others provided they exist.

Kai kai can also let you go into Zeno's realm. That alone makes Kais low multiversal in range. Angels can travel there but it would take quite an amount of time. So it may definitely be in the multidimensional range.

Yes, I was talking about fixing the description, not downgradeing his range.

Is Kai's realm a different dimension, or does it hare the same space-time as the main universe?

DMB 1 said:
Is Kai's realm a different dimension, or does it hare the same space-time as the main universe?
It has the same space-time as the main universe. That was previously established in another thread, considering how Beerus and Whis were able to fly to King Kai's World directly from Beerus' planet. As well, the Supreme Kai's Planet is clearly in real space, due to establishing shots of the planet floating in a star-strewn void, unlike King Kai's World.

I agree with Unite My Rice. Do any range statistics currently need to be modified?

Okay. Feel free to adjust this if you wish.

Back