• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supporter memberships that are free from advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure. It depends on the web browser and the plugin that you use to block them in general. Some of them seem to have whitelists for specific sites, and others not, but if you find our advertisements very annoying and distracting, you can keep your adblocker on if you wish. You are already helping out in this forum after all.

I think you applied for a 1-month period?

Yes, given that this is not an automatic process, we have to check every month and then renew your membership for 1 month again, unless you pay for 1 year at a time instead.

Anyway, would you be willing to renew Eminiteable's membership to Super Supporter for another month AKM?

He is busy IRL though, so it might take a little while.

Also, big thanks to you both for supporting this community.

Can whoever uses the username Rotasu via Ko-fi tell me here please? I don't remember which member that should get their monthly subscription renewed in this case.

Can whoever uses the username Rotasu via Ko-fi tell me here please? I don't remember which member that should get their monthly subscription renewed in this case.
@JTGamer96

Are you Rotasu, or is it somebody else?

Shouldn't we close this thread and leave a redirect to the other thread? Pretty sure we should update the OP if we're not using ko-fi anymore as we don't want people accidently donating to the wrong service too.

Shouldn't we close this thread and leave a redirect to the other thread? Pretty sure we should update the OP if we're not using ko-fi anymore as we don't want people accidently donating to the wrong service too.
Okay. I will close this thread and update the first post here.

As Krukov said, please go here instead if you are willing to financially help us out:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back