• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superpowered Motorcyclist beats up an indentured peasant

Following.

What does The Peasant do in-character and how does he fight?

Here is some examples of Kuuga's fighting in different forms. [1] [2] [3] [4]

The Peasant fights primarily by swinging or throwing their pickaxe like a boomerang, which travels even after hitting enemies. Without relics, they deal more damage with swings, so they'll likely prioritize that. They also jump to try and avoid attacks. He gets to have one familiar in game as well, but I wasn't really sure which to give him

Meant to add that they start 5 meters apart

So, i have seen some of the boss fights and here is my argument:

Since The Peasant used a pickaxe to fight so Kuuga would transform into either Dragon Form or Titan Form (likely the former). Kuuga is no strange to enemy with swift movement and he himself is able to perform stunts and high jump. The monster that he frequently encounter are ancient warriors from the past so that count for his experience and skills.

Pretty much, the monster he fought are called Grongi who came from an ancient tribe that wage war against other.

Back