• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman Vs Sailor Moon

I find that there is not enough Comic Vs Moon, I have decided to take one of my favorite Superheros against Sailor Moon

Supes Vs Moon
Rules

• Post Crisis Superman VS Full Power Base Sailor Moon
  • Speed Equalized
  • No restriction

Votes

I go with Usagi due to Superman having a huge weakness to magic, something her arsenal is entirely made of.

I have to clarify things, Superman is vulnerable in the face of magic but this is not extremely blatant, have seen repeatedly tank magic attack

Edit: Thanks Matt and Cal

i feel like with morals these two would never fight. but ill leave that aside for right now.

superman is not immune to magic sure he can fight people like Shazam. However, superman usualy wins because he has more experences and Shazam is a child with less experences. for the most part Supermans Invurnablility does not factor into this fight.

salor moon with Mind manipulation specifically Mind control superman has fall victim to this A LOT, also whats her soul manipulation do excatly? I have yet to watch sailor moon so im basing my calculations off her profile.

also couldn't she just detect all of supermans attacks with precgontion?

also i have to factor in

her ability to come back from the dead as well.

ill give the vote to Salior moo

it is not really a mind manipulation, but attacking the mental, spiritual / astral plane, the precog is not really a precog but a kind of Enhanced Senses

Going off the profiles, Salior Moon should win.

Although I could pull out my universal Superma-

NO!

The real cal howard said:
Imo, it depends on AP. Supes is more experienced and skilled. And that magic weakness was debunked.
Healing, versitalty,sealing, teleportaion, durabilty ignoring... you sure it's only AP?

They seem equal in AP, one may have the edge, i am not knowledgable on whom exactly...

Experience wise Supes takes it. He has fought a variety of High 4-C's in his career honestly. Howeve, Moon has A LOT of hax. I feel this would give her the edge she needs, but it's a tough fight, high-difficulty.

Isn't Sailor Moon somewhere in the TeraFoe range? Pretty sure that she one-shots

Again, i'm not sure if fighting someone who is 10 orders of magnitude stronger than him is fair for Superman. Usagi is borderline 4-A

yes, Usagi has received an upgrade and in terms of AP surpasses Supes, so I do not know if this is a Stomp or Decisive Win

Back