• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hate that this can be such an even match...but Superman via intelligence, skill and combat experience.

Cropfist said:
I hate that this can be such an even match...but Superman via intelligence, skill and combat experience.
But how is superman going to kill something that is immortal?

Freddy via combat experience is something I never thought I'd hear

but Freddy does likely take it via killing experience and ruthless mentality, yes.

We already said Freddy has more combat experience and is even more ruthless while Superman likely wouldn't be super brutal about it

As far as I know, Freddy has never had an actual fight.

And even if so, Superman has fought more often and against more skilled foes.

True, but what is SM AP and can he take Freddy wailing on SM like Freddy can take SM wailing on Freddy. Also as said before, Freddy is more likely to go straight for the kill aposed to Clark.

I'm pretty sure Clarks Season 1-10 TV Show of fighting experience and mastering his abilities > Freddy's Two games of just, jumpscaring the Security Guard. As far as I know, in terms of Hand-to-Hand Clark definetly has the edge, Freddy would most likely try and just, throw punches and try to crush his body instantly. Clark is smarter than Freddy, so he can use the environment to his advantage somehow. If Clark gets a lucky grab at his bowtie he can take off his chest piece and reveal his endo skeleton, probably do something about that. For me, I see Clark having more win-cons than Freddy.

And, as someone who's seen Smallville, his powerless bio states that he took on the Green Arrow in Combat, the only time he did that was in Season 10.

Even lacking experience. I mean, Freddy isn't exactly experienced himself in fighting. Jumping at a security guard isn't really fighting. He never made any actual physical combat. And also tended to do this only with other robots. Superman at least has Martial arts even under his powerless key. So he likely already is a better fighter, is smarter, and not really behind on experience. Freddy doesn't have the type of experience that matters. And Freddy would likely try and kill very quickly. But this isn't even a human we are talking about. It's just a robot and obviously a robot. So what says Superman would hesitate? If Freddy looked more human like or like he wasn't a robot. Than he might be more hesitant. But if a robot bear is trying to kill you. It's a robot. No moral reasons to hold him back. The location doesn't help Freddy much either. He is use to a more closed off area. The streets is very wide open. Giving plenty of room Superman could take advantage of. Superman takes this via intelligence, being a better fighter, and not limited by the area

Back