• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Strange Visitor) Inconsistency, Likely Page Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
He/Him
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Superman (Strange Visitor) is currently rated as "At least Low 1-C" via reaching a space Mister Mxyzptlk couldn't reach; profile was made back when he was that tier outright. But that tier stopped existing and there are three keys it could be; Unknown rating, the 2-A from Pre-Crisis, and the current one which would be interpreted as High 1-C. This is a 2014 comic which sounds like it would apply to the current key, but unsure if this version might be too one-off. I do not know how frequent this version appears, and if it's not enough, page deletion might be in order. Would be the most straight forward decision.

I am also aware that DC cosmology is going through some giant revisions, but this page being on the deletion list if it is could be a simple solution. But should this version be upgraded or should the page be deleted outright. As far as I know, he only ever appeared in 1 comic. Scratch that, this is a page deletion. All votes counted?

Tbh, I'm actually ok with Strange Visitor Superman having a profile. But considering the profile is just bad beyond just the stats, as well as none of us seem interested in fixing it. Better to just delete it for now.

Tbh, I'm actually ok with Strange Visitor Superman having a profile. But considering the profile is just bad beyond just the stats, as well as none of us seem interested in fixing it. Better to just delete it for now.
I mean, we do have a rule against characters who appear in less than 10 comics or something along those lines. And he appears in only 1 by the looks of it, but I'll wait for more input before nuking it.

I mean, we do have a rule against characters who appear in less than 10 comics or something along those lines. And he appears in only 1 by the looks of it, but I'll wait for more input before nuking it.
In this case, he's not really a mainstream character, but rather a one shot character. But regardless, I agree with nuking him

I also agree with deleting the page in question, as the appearances for the character are too few, and the proper scaling too hard to determine.

Somebody needs to remove all links to it from our other regular wiki pages though.

Thank you for helping out btw. 🙏

I have now deleted the page in question, and there are no links from other wiki pages left to remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back