• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Red Son) VS Omni Man

I would give it to omni-man due to him being faster, stronger( in both lifting and striking power), and has alot more combat experience than red son

Denpahero said:
I would give it to omni-man due to him being faster, stronger( in both lifting and striking power), and has alot more combat experience than red so
eh well in the last part of superman red son which is the one where using hes been supes for like 20 to 30 years

Red son is labled at ftl+ while omni-man is labled massively ftl if the rate holds true than red son is not blitzing him in fact it would be the other way around red son does have a better arsenal but he is much too slow to hit him red son also has the durability advantage but see how omni-man has the striking advantage i feel it evens out more

Agreed with the reasoning above, Omni-Man legit takes this in less than a minute to KO Red Son.

Not to mention Red Son's abilities really don't outmatch the experience of Omni-Man.

Back