• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Pre-Crisis) vs Rune King Thor

RKT. He was able to completely elimate a group of celestial beings that fed off of the never ending cycle of life and death of gods and should be at their most powerful during the event. Later, he was also able to use the power of the runes to bring him back from death.

I believe hax would prove this battle in favor of Thor. As Odin says many times, his power is omnipotent and he is able to take on Thanos and Silver Surfer and throw them around. RKT is much more powerful than Odin is and will be. Plus, with Rune Magic(through Superman has a minor negative reaction to it), RKT with his magic should be able to take Superman with his hax.

At the beginning of the battle, he might go low with his attacks, unless they have knowledge of each other.

RKT never overpowered TWAIS. The whole matter was engineered by Odin so they they would never be able to predict Thor's future. All he did was find their weakness and destroyed the thread of fate. He didn't overpower or anything. Even Loki has defied them and questioned that they were created by the gods and they ran away. Without the Fate thread they are not impressive.

Migue79 said:
Superman speedblitzes. Might want to equalize them.
Why would you want to do that? It will be limiting to one character and beneficial to other. Energy equalized okay that is understandable but equalling speed means hampering a character just to make it "fair". If that was the case then Flash should no longer be able to beat anyone.

Immortalgodd said:
Migue79 said:
Superman speedblitzes. Might want to equalize them.
Why would you want to do that? It will be limiting to one character and beneficial to other. Energy equalized okay that is understandable but equalling speed means hampering a character just to make it "fair". If that was the case then Flash should no longer be able to beat anyone.
lol a speed equalized Flash would just end up a regular dude with minor speedforce advantages.

That's why I said Speed equalization is unnecessary. In a fight I don't think Superman would say," You know compared to me you are quite slow. So, how about I go on to fight as slow as you so that you can have a chance at winning."

I mean most people do it to make it fair. But it hampers the other party. If Superman is handicapped then Thor should also be limited in some way.

Immortalgodd said:
I mean most people do it to make it fair. But it hampers the other party. If Superman is handicapped then Thor should also be limited in some way.
Guess it depends on how big the speed advantage is. Is Superman so much faster than Thor that equalizing them would make it fair?

Thor has good travel speed with mjolnir but has shitty reactions also Pre Crisis Superman is way faster.

Plus PC Supes can create clones that are just as powerful as him, so he could just summon a bunch of clones to tag team RT Thor...

Unequalized the speed right now or else Thor haxstomps! Lol no one complains when Superman speedblitzed Zen'o, but everyone complains when Superman speedblitzes Thor? Everyone hates Dragon Ball in this site lol.

JohnCenaNation said:
Unequalized the speed right now or else Thor haxstomps! Lol no one complains when Superman speedblitzed Zen'o, but everyone complains when Superman speedblitzes Thor? Everyone hates Dragon Ball in this site lol.
I've never met a site that had bias against DB lol it's too popular. People want speed equalized because it seems to be the standard around here, if you want speed equalized for another thread, ask about it there.

Ionliosite said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Everyone hates Dragon Ball in this site lol.
Dragon Ball went from low 2-C to 2-C via multipliers, something no other verse has done, so it looks more like the opposite.
Yet Zen'o had to fight Pre-Crisis Superman in a speed unequalized battle lol where Pre-Crisis Superman was allowed to speed blitzes him.

Could you all stop deraling this thread it almost feels like a spit match you ALL K Ow why we need to equalize speed so stop complaining.

Continue like that and I'm getting someone to close this thread,anyways I vote for Thor.

Rune King Thor > Power of Hope Kratos > Pre-Crisis Superman

Stomp, Pre-Crisis Superman was losing to someone that got destroyed by Rune King Thor. A redundant thread is a redundant thread.

Mismatch.

Supes would win speed unqeual while Thor wins with equalized. It's just like having Post-Crisis fight regular Thor with Mjolnir.

Pre-crisis Superman is just a meme character, almost. If he doesn't win, he randomly develops some Anti-Thor power that one-shots.

Back