• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can Psykos kill superman because if she just tries to in cap him with gravity forever he could still laserbeam her right?

BTW superman has flight so maybe that can help pushback against the telekinesis but his lifting strength is still unknown.

Flight won't help against gravity manipulation.
it could, depends on how her gravity manipulation works also the gravity manipulation doesn't have a lifting strength stat like telekinesis does it just say increases the gravity by 300 times

Psykos fra, Superman's profile doesn't display anything that can help him resist gravity manip AFAIK.

She doesn't have any standard equipment for the key that's being used.
I meant powers, not equipment.

Also, she does have barriers so that could help with the laserbeam don't know about the ice breath basically if she uses gravity manipulation or telekinesis and doesn't have barriers up she can still get lazer beamed.

also even if superman can't resist gravity manipulation he can still survive getting crushed with his durability.
Increased gravity can weaken or get rid of his powers, though. It's on the "Weaknesses" section of his page.

just checked superman's weakness section and it says this "red sun and increased gravity are both able to reduce or eliminate his powers" so I guess if this gravity is better than whatever gravity superman can handle then he loses his powers I would like some context on this weakness though It seems superman earth one has never been used before he might need a profile update

Earth-One Superman scales above 30 megatons. Psykos scales far above Gyoro Gyoro, who scales to Garou, who scales very far above One-Hundred Eyes Octopus, who is 3.3 megatons. The Psykos side is kind of vague, although based on the scaling I'd guess Pykos should be significantly above 30 megatons. But regardless it's not a massive AP gap either way. Although I'm pretty sure Superman should get stronger overtime due to the sun. And does anyone know how potent his ice breath is?

Psykos would pretty much resort to flinging him around, trying to crush him, and blasting him with energy beams, but whether or not that would work before she grows tired is up for debate. Superman also has WAY higher intelligence than Psykos, which might be able to help him out.

Oh wait, one of his weaknesses is literally increased gravity which can reduce or eliminate his powers. Yeah Psykos just uses gravity manip GG.

Oh wait, one of his weaknesses is literally increased gravity which can reduce or eliminate his powers. Yeah Psykos just uses gravity manip GG.
I'd like to get some context on the weakness for gravity because the only thing i can find on google is that he got hit by a red sun-high gravity beam. Usually, Superman is weak to the red sun but no superman has ever been weak to high gravity until this one so maybe he lost his powers because the beam had red sun energy not because it was also high gravity. Could be wrong tho

His profile is quite barebones, his stamina, LS and range are all unknown, so we can't even truly say if he has the range to affect Psykos while she Tk crushes him from over a kilometer.
I assume his heat vision should at least be low-end tens of meters, so his only real winning chance depends on Psykos getting close enough for him to hit her.

Back