• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCAU - Superman Revisions

I mean, on second thought I don't think it'd be worth the effort, the eruption calc has been approved, with the approver having said that Doomsday would scale to the full eruption.

What else do we need to edit for Superman's S:TAS-JL AP scaling? Are we keeping it the same or does the asteroid feat need to be re-calced?

Seems like a recalc would be necessary if especially for the characters who aren't on his level in JL (His Teammates barring Serious Flash.).

Completely unrelated but I really want to replace our current Batman (JL) pic with this. One currently up has a bad case of "y'all got any pixels?" if you catch my drift.

BatmanDCAU.png

This is the one on the site. Devils in the transparency details.

Applying that Batman image.

Concisely ordering who scales to STAS Superman and JL Superman respectively.

Compiling all the Speed upgrades into sections.

Applying that Batman image.

Concisely ordering who scales to STAS Superman and JL Superman respectively.

Compiling all the Speed upgrades into sections.

So, the following characters would scale to the meteor push.

Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Hades
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Etrigan
Orion
Darkseid (Pre-Brainiac)
Solomon Grundy (Base)
Draaga
Mongul (JL-JLU, Volcano feat was after the fight with Superman)
Lobo
Amazo (JL)

The characters that scale to the island-burst are as followed.
Doomsday
Darkseid (JLU)
Solomon Grundy (Chaos Magic)
Superman (Justice Lords)
Luthoriac

Oh yeah, Captain Marvel and Captain Atom scale to Continent Level, they both fought Superman after his engagement with Doomsday.

Let's keep this for now to stuff we already have profiles for and leave new characters for the future.
Otherwise this is fine though.

Oh, yeah, All-Out Flash would go there too.
Now, all we need is I think the revisions for Superman's resistances, and the new meteor calculation, and we should be good.

Uh yeah I guess, do you have any problem with the resistances? Also that energy resistance one is actually another electricity resistance.

I think most of those are just him not being affected by the attack period for the elemental stuff, or just durable enough to shrug it off. Agony Matrix is a hard no, while he yes he endured it, Darkseid could've killed him whenever he wanted due to how bad it was crippling him.

For not being affected by the attack period I think would still warrant resistance. Just because you're super durable doesn't always mean your skin wouldn't burn if it caught fire, or your muscles wouldn't spasm if you got hit with electricity.

Also in addition to adding the Batman render, I think I'll start working on references for some major characters. Mainly those not affected by what's been proposed here (Batman, Joker, Luthor.)

He shouldn't scale to the full asteroid value.

Also, shouldn't the volcano be divided by surface area? Doomsday isn't that much larger than a human, so he wouldn't take the full energy.
How much should he scale then? Sorry for the immensely late reply, I skimmed through the thread again to make sure I didn't miss anything and forgot about this.

Back