• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCAU - Superman Revisions

The Emerald Eye feat is the one already listed on his profile for 5-C durability. The eye was also pushing the sun apart with Green Lantern battery energy, which is how the problem was solved at the end, but just reversing the energy to pull the Sun rather than push it out. So I'm not sure if Superman can even scale to it fully in the first place.
There was an explosion at the start of it, and he was out-right in the Emerald Eye's face when it went ka-bloom. It's when the sun starts to crack and separate, why shouldn't he scale?

Fair enough about the FTL statement.

There was an explosion at the start of it,
The explosion was the release of Lantern energy. Its why the sun didn't instantly form cracks and why it took so long for it to begin to break apart.
It's when the sun starts to crack and separate, why shouldn't he scale?
Because it's not an instant explosion like this. As stated right after Superman is sent flying off, the Lantern Construct energy is pushing the Sun apart and how they fix it is Thomas flying into the Sun and reversing the pull of the Lantern energy.

Can somebody remind me regarding what we currently need to do here please?

Right now, we're looking over new additions I found. Overall? We're waiting for one of our members to upload a full-scale DCAU revisions thread.

I do not know. As I mentioned above, I do not remember this thread well anymore.

1) Fixing the currently incorrect Superman ratings, the primary issue being his current calc drawing from two entirely separate events.

2) Figuring out accepted speeds for the Street Tiers, who have MHS to (I believe) Relativistic feats.

Okay. If you write a more comprehensive explanation post that informs new participants of what is going on, and write a list of the members who have helped out in this thread previously, I can send out notifications afterwards.

Back