• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superheroes VS Cops | All Might VS Chun-Li

Chun-Li VS Young All Might

Speed equalized.

The fighters start 5 meters away from each other. Both characters have no prior knowledge of each other.

Who wins?

All Might - 0

Chun-Li - 7

Inconclusive - 0

All Might has Acrobatics and Air Manipulation which I think will give All Might an advantage there. However, Chun-Li has more than a 2x AP and dura advantage. But with All Might's superior LS, that could make it easier to restrain Thunder Thighs. All Might is also shown to have higher stamina as he is shown to keep going despite getting curbstomped and speed blitzed by a Prime Gran Torino. But Chun-Li also has greater experience and better martial arts from what we've seen. I'd say that All Might's best skill feat is from tricking AFO with the OFA arm switch, but that's just come from sheer experience that this All Might just doesn't have. Overall, despite ElixirBlue's opinion, I personally choose All Might for better range, the ability to more easily restrain, and to KEEP her restrained if she tries to fight back due to higher Stamina. This is a VERY close match though.

To make it clear, All Might FRTIJS. (For reasons that I just stated)

All Might is incredibly inexperienced in this form and has none of those fights under his belt, so those are non arguments

More importantly, we see All Might get punched by Gran Torino and it cuts away, we have no idea how long he kept going

Chin li is more expirienced, has higher AP and durability to nullify the shock waves etc, and even then she has superior range with her kikosho

Chin Li 9/10

Back