• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super X Revision: The Hero Nobody Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
A revision thread for the Vietnamese superhero, Superman X.

First of all, his name should be changed to Super X according to Imdb page. He is called Superman several times in the movie but to avoid confusion, I suggest we change it for the better.

Now we get into the main part. Super X page hasn't been updated for a very long time, and I have made a sandbox to update it:

Super X's sandbox

I've left the statistics as TBA since the calcs haven't been accepted and could change depending on the calc members' evaluation. Why there are two tiers is because I'm inclined to keep Super X's 9-A tier but I want to hear others opinion as well.

I have created calc complications for Super X as well. Some are pretty new to me, so I'm open to criticism.

Calcs complication 1

Calcs complication 2

Calcs complication 3

Super X dodge a bullet

All the feats and fights have beem complicate by me so it's easier to evaluate them. That's all need to be done, fixing the profile and applying new statistics for Super X.

Last edited:
You should get those calcs evaluated. Abilities looks good with explainations. Are there any scans for some of them? Like for enhanced senses, sound stuff, and body control? I can't see it in the feats section (?)

You should get those calcs evaluated. Abilities looks good with explainations. Are there any scans for some of them? Like for enhanced senses, sound stuff, and body control? I can't see it in the feats section (?)
Can you help me tag some calc members?

The abilities are under feats section but I probably should link it in P&A section.

As Confluctor said.
By the way, I'm neutral in the name change since staying honest translation of the original name (Siêu nhân X) is not a bad choice.

For the feats, you might want to use a collapsible bracket like this page (see Feats:).

Aside from some small formatting stuff and the problems Confluctor had, it's mostly good.

Have you requested an evaluation in this thread?

For the feats, you might want to use a collapsible bracket like this page (see Feats:).

Aside from some small formatting stuff and the problems Confluctor had, it's mostly good.

Have you requested an evaluation in this thread?
Thank you for the suggestion.

All the feats and abilities scans are under the feat section.

I have done so, but nobody has come yet.

What I meant was a collapsible bracket.

Apparently the calc group members prefer non-compiled feats, since it's easier to evaluate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back