• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suits

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Post a suit wearing character in this thread whose picture you really like

Kcalb2

Holy shit he does.

I mean he is missing a good bit, including his end of game key where he is Low 2-C for killing the Technomancers who made the game, and there is also the mention missing a mention of the possible High 3-A feat he gets in his fight with Infinity

I think Saikou knows the game. You should talk to him about it.

Ogbunabali said:
Whoa we have Barney?
IKR I was surprised too when I stumbled upon him yesterday.

Although I think some statistics written in his profile are clear outliers

Ogbunabali said:
Except his speed, obviously FTL for being able to get perfect pictures.
And "very high" just doesn't cut his stamina rating for sleeping with nearly 300 wome

Back