• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
watching/following,

so Mickey is going to shoot first at a 2 meter tall mouse? I mean they do start 20 m apart. The only other animals I know that can resist gunshots & can be comparable to weight & size are Black Bears & Sloth Bears, IRL gunshots they take aren't the ones Mickey uses. Though normal humans are lighter than a 350 kg mouse so I guess the beeg rat can take a few.

So either mickey shoots the not-mouse to death or the not-mouse mauls mickey to bits. The beeg rat would need to get close to do damage, & how much can the rats fight wounded?

We're assuming that the gun is loaded tho, or it has only 1 bullet in it like in the original canon? 1 having only 1 bullet makes the rat's wincon more likely via weight & natural weaponry.

watching/following,

so Mickey is going to shoot first at a 2 meter tall mouse? I mean they do start 20 m apart. The only other animals I know that can resist gunshots & can be comparable to weight & size are Black Bears & Sloth Bears, IRL gunshots they take aren't the ones Mickey uses. Though normal humans are lighter than a 350 kg mouse so I guess the beeg rat can take a few.

So either mickey shoots the not-mouse to death or the not-mouse mauls mickey to bits. The beeg rat would need to get close to do damage, & how much can the rats fight wounded?

We're assuming that the gun is loaded tho, or it has only 1 bullet in it like in the original canon? 1 having only 1 bullet makes the rat's wincon more likely via weight & natural weaponry.
the gun is loaded

idk i didnt watch the movie
As far as I know, stressful situations in real life decreases accuracy of gunshots, I can even link you to those studies if anyone requests.

Obviously, your accuracy is going to be higher the closer the target. Knowing the power of Mickey's gunshots & the current info so far, some of Mickey's shots will miss. With at least one of the shots hitting the not-mouse. With my current knowledge of animal behavior & equalized speed complicating things, I'll side with the legit mouse since there's a likely first piercing attack advantage. One well placed shot on any animal with a shotgun can easily take it down unless if it's an elephant.

Back