• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sui-Feng speed downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sui-Feng has MHS+ in her profile without explanation, it should be remove, she is slower than a Lightning speedster.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-517-page-12.html

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-520-page-12.html

Sui-Feng powers scales to Bullets speed in Shunko.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-549-page-11.html

P.S.

Oetsu has BFR - It should be added.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-527-page-18.html

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-527-page-19.html

You should inform Gwynbleiddd, LordAizenSama, and KuuIchigo about this thread.

I'm fairly certain because a guy has a nickname with lightning in it doesn't immediately mean he's as fast as lightning, if that's the case I'd imagine just about every character with an attack with "light speed" in its name is immediately light speed.

Davidsteel1 said:
I'm fairly certain because a guy has a nickname with lightning in it doesn't immediately mean he's as fast as lightning, if that's the case I'd imagine just about every character with an attack with "light speed" in its name is immediately light speed.
He still believes to hold that title in speed, he praise Ichigo for countering his movements, chapters later Ichigo reacts to lightning casually. The lightning feat of Candice is accepted here as real lightning, since she controls it from the clouds and weather, pretty much legit that he is MHS+ Sui-Feng is not. However, this is not a thread about Nimaiya's lightning speed, so stay on topic or make another thread.

What I'm saying is that because he has lightning in his name doesn't mean he's going to be as fast as lightning, I did not say he was slower than lightning it was generally an offhanded statement. But I do believe this downgrade is wrong, saying she scales to bullets because she reacted to and caught them is ridiculous, characters like Thor who are MFTL have countered bullets b4, does that mean we should downgrade Thor too? Especially when u consider that the character that u compare her to above is part of the royal gaurd and that was pre shunko training. And there are far more polite ways of asking someone to stay on topic than basically giving them an ultimatum of stay on topic or get out- that is just plain rude

@AppleLord

Stopping bullets doesn't mean you're slower than a lightning timer. It just means you can stop bullets.

Even then she's easily one of the fastest Shinigami in Soul Society, and thus should scale to fodder Reich like Candice Catnipp during that particular arc.

"Lightning-Fast Tenjiro" doesn't mean he moves at the speed of light, he was just renowned for his Shunpo speed. It's a moniker not to be taken literally (since he's well above fodder Reich like Candice as he took on Yhwach's personal guard).

@Davidsteel1 I didn't say that to offend you. Sui-Feng used a power up for to stop does bullets casually. She is not MHS+ in base. Thor has no power up forms, is a bad example. I don't believe for a second that it was an offhanded comment, if you knew, I think the comment was unnecessary and provocative, therefore I won't dwell in that matter. I urge you restraint to the topic at hand, please.

@Reppuzan I didn't say that he was light speed or Lightning base on only a statement. Do you have evidence of her still been the fastest, or up to speed? If I recall she was shot off-screen by Lille and as he mention "the slowest" even Nanao, Nemu and Momo outspace her.

@AppleLord

If you've been following the series, the 2nd Squad is always among the fastest due to their nature as assassins. In addition, she was trained by Yoruichi Shihoi, who was unarguably the fastest Shinigami until Ichigo and Aizen went god-mode.

The Bleach wiki has no mention of Sui-Feng being shot by Lille Barro, and she was already injured from her fight with BG9 while running alongside Nanao, Nemu, and Momo.

Thanks for explining that, but she still isn't MHS+ in base form, she use Shunpo to arrive ane stop bullets. She should be MHS in base and MHS+ with Shunpo giving that she isn't faster than Tenjiro or Ichigo.

I think that Reppuzan seems to make sense.

@AppleLord

EVERYONE uses Shunpo in the midst of combat. You can't use it to downgrade others' speed when everyone's super speed is based on similar foot techniques (Arrancar use Sonido, Quincies use Hirenkyaku)

So, should we close the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back