• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suggestion of thread for management of incomplete and broken profiles

Hello. Today I like to provide a possible alternative for a common problem in the Vs Battles Wiki

As many will clearly admit, some of our profiles are not up to our modern standards (e;g: list format for powers and abilities, broken image links, etc)

What I suggest is the creation of a Profile Remastering Suggestion Thread

To essentially put it, it is a thread where people will put suggestions for profiles that need cleaning and point out what needs to be cleaned, and our staff will choose what profile to devote their time to

Let me show what I have in mind

"Profile Remastering Suggestion Thread"

"List of suggestions"

"Kenshiro"

"Suggestion Comment: Kenshiro has a lot of broken image links, powers and abilities in a messy format, etc

Any criticism?

Edit: For any passing viewer of this thread, I am trying to get the attention of people in a more professional position in the Vs Battles Wiki like a Content Moderator or a Bureaucrat or something

I am not fit for a thread of this importance

Last edited:
It seems this thread did not reach the heights I was expecting it to reach

I will stop watching this thread if it's not a problem

Also, can someone tell me where to find the rules of this forum? I keep bumping this and I want to know the limits of it

no rules on how long you can bump something as long as you dont do it more often than every 8 or so hours iirc

Last edited:
Back