• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sub ability gravity manipulation for desperados and causality, fate, probability manipulation bypass to acausality type 4 for ikki

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think, I will add a sub ability in the form of gravity manipulation for desperados here

scans and explanations are here

okay, go to ikki's abilities

First, as we know in previous rakudai threads, desperados are a group of individualists who have broken and transcended the chains of fate and causality. and they scale each other

and it is also said that desperados are no longer bound, outside, and transcended fate and causality in the world (acausality type 4)

and iris is one of them

proof that iris is a desperados, when she fought with her brother, they had a fight between fellow desperados and iris used her desperate skills here. and their fight is no longer owned or tied to causality in the world

however, when Iris fought Ikki. ikki uses his oikage technique whose ability affects probability, fate, and causality in the world. and iris can't survive that

okay let's it

Well, it is not bypass acausality type 4. It is just a fate and causal hax with higher potent, or layer to bypass lower potent resistance. And iirc, Desperado doesn't have anything like Acausality 4 on their profile so no....

Well, it is not bypass acausality type 4. It is just a fate and causal hax with higher potent, or layer to bypass lower potent resistance. And iirc, Desperado doesn't have anything like Acausality 4 on their profile so no....
Affecting type 4 by using strong fate hax is still bypassing type 4, not even sure if you understand the word "bypass" or not

Also every single desparado has acausal type 4 on profiles, you just don't read them

Affecting type 4 by using strong fate hax is still bypassing type 4, not even sure if you understand the word "bypass" or not

Also every single desparado has acausal type 4 on profiles, you just don't read them
I don't see acausal 4 on the Blazer Physiology, i check Ikki profile many time but doesn't see it so idk lol

I don't see acausal 4 on the Blazer Physiology, i check Ikki profile many time but doesn't see it so idk lol

Just pick a random profile and it has lol

you should have read the definition of what desperados are on the "blazer physiology" forums. there it is explained that the desperados are a group of individuals who are outside and transcend fate and causality in the world. and the feats I've brought in this thread above

I'm just going to mention that we don't give Resistance Negation to someone overwhelming a resistance, as simply put, the resistance wasn't nullified to begin with, but just brute forced past, which is different.

This seems fine to apply, as long as there are no remaining complaints from anybody here.

No problem. Then it is probably fine to apply.

Alright thanks
I saw Ikki's profile, there was a mispelled that you edited, I think it best like this,

All previous abilities in addition to Desperado Awakening, Acausality Negation (Type 4; Ikki uses his Oikage technique whose ability affects probability, fate, and causality in the world to fough Iris and Iris can't survive that. Iris is one of the desperados where they have gone out or transcended the scope of causality system in the world)

Okay. Would you be willing to make corrections please?

The description and explaination is terrible, and it is not Acausal 4 negation, just the guys fate hax capable of affect acausal 4, we don't list fate hax, causal hax that can affect type 4 as acausal 4 negation
and then what does it include if not acausality 4 negate? I previously edited by including bypass to acausality 4 because what I know is that characters that can manipulate fate, causality, or the like that affect the character of acausality 4 can be called bypass to acausality 4. but earlier chlammy corrected me that acausality Negation type 4 is better than the one I edited before, even ant gave him a "like"

and then what does it include if not acausality 4 negate? I previously edited by including bypass to acausality 4 because what I know is that characters that can manipulate fate, causality, or the like that affect the character of acausality 4 can be called bypass to acausality 4. but earlier chlammy corrected me that acausality Negation type 4 is better than the one I edited before, even ant gave him a "like"
You only get negation if you actually negate, nullify other acausal. Just capable of affecting them is a feat
I'm fine with the addition but tbh it's somewhat redundant since Ikki is also acausal type 4 being so he will be able to bypass type 4 by default, adding this feat or not doesn't change anything.
Yeah, me too
Okay. Would you be willing to make corrections please?
Done, you can check my edit, which of course, some bad grammar here and there

So what is currently left to do here then?

Okay. I will do so then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back