• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid arguments competition

My friend who's a saitama fan is trying hard to prove that saitama > goten 🗿

Saitama fans got too distracted with goku they forgot even goten beats him 🗿

Ah, talk about Saitama, i remember an argument that Saitama > Gogeta Blue or every Dragon Ball characters in general because Dragon Ball character need to use Ki to peform superpower feat while Saitama can do that with his muscle, thus OPM > DB 0.0

Not really an argument but
unknown.png

In the context I'm p sure by "any" he means composite
Then **** him i guess

My friend (again) thinks that outliers can happen in crossverse fights and that saitama could probably manage to beat goku via an outlier

Some guy just told me none of sakuras physical punches (naruto) are scaleable cus she’s wearing gloves 💀🙏

"Destroying a building by knocking down the support beams is still Building level, just through an unorthodox method."
Real argument by a real YouTuber made in an attempt to justify Buuhan being Low 2-C, by the way.

"Destroying a building by knocking down the support beams is still Building level, just through an unorthodox method."
Real argument by a real YouTuber made in an attempt to justify Buuhan being Low 2-C, by the way.
if you survive it collapsing on you then you're building level (the destruction itself isn't building level obvs), but i can't see Buuhan being Low 2-C

I know exactly what you're talking about. It's saiyan scholar, that man debunked his own argument while trying to justify it.

Got it.
That amount of power he continuously summoned to pull that SIZE of Universal threat off in the first place is legitimate. It's just different to the traditional "explosion" means of destroying a Universe. For example, if I broke the beams to a house as well as some key foundation points causing the house to collapse and destroy itself... I'm still building level because I got the job done, just in an unorthodox way. If you defeat the World's Strongest Man by severing his achilles and hitting his vital points rather than beat him through BRUTE strength... you still beat the World's Strongest Man. 😎

Either way, Buuhan significantly effected the Universe's Space and Time which is all that's required to be Universal+. I explained why it's also Time. The description of Universal+ literally states that is what Universal+ can be - significantly effecting it.

Debating that guy and he sent a scan that says "Transcends all dimensions"

The scan had 0 context yet he managed to say "it says all thus it's beyond Infinite and transfinite dimensions, and all types such as geometrical ones, making it boundless"

People claiming reinhard from Re:Zero is a 1-A being because he upscacles from od laguna which encompasses something called yin yang so it encompasses duality and thus od laguna is 1-A. Bruh.

Somewhat recent, saw a guy argue that characters with instantaneous teleportation can use that to counter being (comically) blitzed.

I believe the situation they were talking about was in the billions to trillions of times speed difference, not something close where teleportation actually would have advantages.

"Rimuru is strong enough to kill 20,000 soldiers."

You know the drill. This is usually followed up with "But Ainz killed 70,000 soldiers! So he's stronger."

Disregarding the obvious lack of common sense in this train of thought, if we try to be fair and give the benefit of the doubt to people who make this kind of argument, it is likely the fault of the anime for being unable to properly convey TenSura's power levels.

Outerversal infinite speed characters from Avatar (especially Amon) they also argued MHS+ Building Level Saitama because he doesn't scale to his feats as he's a parody.

I believe the guy could be trolling, but they were too nice and every other troll I've seen acts in a different way

Arceus created the universe AND END. (discussion: Science vs Myths in pokemon)
I mean, he is correct, but his argument was not an argument, he was just repeating the main premise as if it were an argument, although that was what was in doubt.
"There are only 1 Dialga and one Palkia, because they only come out in Sinnoh" (same discussion, same dude)
Again, it is true that there is only one Dialga and one Palkia, but that reason does not make sense.

Somewhat recent, saw a guy argue that characters with instantaneous teleportation can use that to counter being (comically) blitzed.

I believe the situation they were talking about was in the billions to trillions of times speed difference, not something close where teleportation actually would have advantages.
I mean, if it was a passive teleportation...

Back