• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Warriors of One Piece Clash

God D Usopp vs Buggy D clown

Both 7-C

Fight to the death over who's the strongest in verse.
6c4e8fa68a3f5c7fc7a9846c1b2ed4eba0f9c3cb_hq.jpg
VS
7824911-es9pdskw8am06hw.jpg

Probably has been done before but oh well

Usopp: 4 votes

Buggy: 0

Last edited:
Bet.

Hm... what is the AP difference? I know Usopp has incap options but Buggy can be very slippery.

God usopp easily wins 😤 but buggy is a warlord by doing nothing and was in the pirate king's crew... This is a hard one🤔 ... BUT😤 Usopp will be in the future pirate king's crew.. So usopp wins 😁👍

Is there no AP difference?

Any One Piece knowledgeables know the scaling for these 2?

Any One Piece knowledgeables know the scaling for these 2?
Enies Lobby Usopp ~ Enies Lobby Nami > Kalifa ≤ Blueno > Skypiea Sanji's Dura > Enel > 35 KT
Impel Down Buggy ~ Paramount War Base Luffy > Thriller Bark Base Luffy > Enies Lobby Base Luffy ≤ Base Lucci > Base Kaku > Base Jabra > Base Blueno > Base Sanji

Enies Lobby Usopp ~ Enies Lobby Nami > Kalifa ≤ Blueno > Skypiea Sanji's Dura > Enel > 35 KT
Impel Down Buggy ~ Paramount War Base Luffy > Thriller Bark Base Luffy > Enies Lobby Base Luffy ≤ Base Lucci > Base Kaku > Base Jabra > Base Blueno > Base Sanji
Thanks,

I think Buggy splits his body to avoid Usopp’s Kabuto shots and uses his ap advantage to win this.

Impact Dials would still effect Buggy tho

Usopp has smoke, explosions, EGGS,

Buggy's flight also doesn't matter because of how much Usopp is skilled in a range battle

I'm voting for Usopp

Going with Usopp due to range, better tactics using the dials and versatility (I also think he would easily deceive Buggy if he raised with Usopp pound, which would be completely hilarious).

Back