• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • It is now possible for our members to pay for Supporter memberships that are free from advertisements.

It is also very appreciated if regular visitors help with financing our community by making donations.

Please click here to learn more.
If Metal Bat is going to do ANYTHING this arc, this centipede is basically his best chance.

Homeless Emperor? Dead.
Gums? Probably dead.
Fuhrer Ugly?? Most likely dead.
Garou? Lol. No. Not happening.
Sperm? All gone.
Ocean? Stick vs tsunamis. Don’t see that happening.
Psykos? Streaking somewhere in the dark.

All he’s done this arc is ferry King back to the battlefield.
I think Garou is his best chance since he doesn't kill and Metal Bat will come back continuesly

Top ten speedsters lol

1. The bald guy
  2. Blast (Hype)
  3. Garou (>PS and Flashy)
  4. PS (Constellation feat)
  5. Flashy (Constellation feat)
  6. Bang (“Likely” comparable to PS and Flashy)
  7. Boros
  8. Geryuganshoop (Attack Speed)
  9. Tatsumaki/Psykorochi/Ten Second Mode Genos (Mach 7278)
  10. Atomic Samurai (Mach 3550)
Bang above Boros,

All of Reddit will leak your IP address. Prepare yourself.

Edit: scratch that, anyone that isn’t Saitama or Garou above Boros. Reddit screeching.

My advice: play around with the filter in Photoshop. Make a negative effect so that the white lines become black. They will be easier to see.
Wait huh? I’m not gonna mark all of those, lol. The translation states the two were constantly accelerating in speed, and that the new construction was more “dense” than the one made before, all in all, it’s implied to be much greater than the feat shown before.
I was just gonna make 3 ends, low end making it the same distance as the first constellation, mid end being 2x larger and high end being 3x.
I may be crazy but im not madman

Is counting this even possible
da2cd0c6eeada9f13e51023eb5cc11a3.jpg

with the dedication of this fanbase, I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.

But goddamn that's dense.
If someone actually did it i wonder what the results would be. What I've showed isn't the full picture btw at first glance it looks few but when you zoomed it you'll realize there is no way you could count those shit

Personally still think that’s a massive lowball. But I mean there’s no way to calc it, I would rather have an atleast ______(insert low balled calc) rather than staying at rel+
Yeah definitely a lowbal but there's no way to get a number otherwise unfortunately.

I'm proud of my boi Flashy Flash, he really did great, and that Flashy Fist moment was a cool panel, but yeah, the fight eventually was too much for him, specially when they actually started to do a 2 Vs 1 against him. And even with a Sword, they would've defeated him since they could go even faster. The Flashy Fist actually fazed PS, and he was still able to took more attacks before going down, so he definitely keep his current ratings, but that's it and honestly I don't mind, I like him at this level

Also, that's a new weakeness to FF, fighting opponents faster than him can strike his mental in battle

I'm proud of my boi Flashy Flash, he really did great, and that Flashy Fist moment was a cool panel, but yeah, the fight eventually was too much for him, specially when they actually started to do a 2 Vs 1 against him. And even with a Sword, they would've defeated him since they could go even faster. The Flashy Fist actually fazed PS, and he was still able to took more attacks before going down, so he definitely keep his current ratings, but that's it and honestly I don't mind, I like him at this level

Also, that's a new weakeness to FF, fighting opponents faster than him can strike his mental in battle
Murata forgot to upload 8 pages, so hopefully there are more feats for Flashy.

Well, I do agree that the beggining was kinda off, didn't really got up from that attack from Garou on both

But really, Flash took like how many attacks from PS ? The "pass through", that one from the back, and two more now, plus the likely others that were off screen. That's not only impressive but unexpected

Actually 3 and a barrage before going down

While Darkshine was one shot by GS >_>

if we take the reaction time of .25 seconds and the new timer for the constellation, .0002 seconds. That’s 1250 times quicker if my calc is right. Even if we take 1% the SoL as the result in the previous constellation. And we used the same distance in this new constellation. It’s 12.5x the SoL and that’s a massive lowball.

That's not exactly why Flash's calc works

He was calced at the moment the Duo was performing the Relativistic feat, here the scenario isn't the same
But they were preforming the feat in this instance, they were moving at this speed, they crashed into the ground and Garou blitz PS. They were still moving at these speeds/ perceiving the area in this timeframe. It's no different from the Ninjas and its very clear that Murata wanted to show that Garou evolved to the point that he could blitz PS despite them both just doing this feat

Isn't Boros going to scale up to Platinum, Flash and Garou?

He is an incredible number of times stronger physically. I'm sure he can somehow get faster through them. At the very least, Flash can't be faster than Boros. Boros said that his speed is beyond the limits for living organisms, it is unlikely that Flash is an exception, like Garou. Because Boros needed an aura to keep from burning up in the atmosphere from speed, Garou doesn't have it.

He is an incredible number of times stronger physically. I'm sure he can somehow get faster through them. At the very least, Flash can't be faster than Boros. Boros said that his speed is beyond the limits for living organisms, it is unlikely that Flash is an exception, like Garou. Because Boros needed an aura to keep from burning up in the atmosphere from speed, Garou doesn't have it.
He already is ? His calc was accepted at 0.9 C, Flash is 0.55 C

Saitama said flashy was "kinda fast" and Boros straight up shocked him with speed
Boros said his power was and I think that should be taken seriously. It's like several monsters saying the monsterization took their abilities beyond mere humans.
About the aura thing idk, its pretty weird.

In the scene with the ninjas, they didn't stop and moved at the same speed, meaning they were literally still moving at exactly the same speed.

In Platinum's case, they stood still and had already stopped running at that speed. Also, in the calculation with the ninjas, the timeframe was found through the fact that they had to go a certain number of meters to the Flush. We just found how many seconds it would take them to cover that distance.

In your case, you simply found Platinum's reaction time relative to the past feat and divided Garou's distance traveled by that.

This is calc stacking.

In the scene with the ninjas, they didn't stop and moved at the same speed, meaning they were literally still moving at exactly the same speed.

In Platinum's case, they stood still and had already stopped running at that speed. Also, in the calculation with the ninjas, the timeframe was found through the fact that they had to go a certain number of meters to the Flush. We just found how many seconds it would take them to cover that distance.

In your case, you simply found Platinum's reaction time relative to the past feat and divided Garou's distance traveled by that.

This is calc stacking.
Ok

Human Gouketsu also had a "reached human limit" story, took a Monster Cell and became a Dragon level monster, while beings like Bang and Flash are still human and are stronger than him. Going "beyond human" isn't a good justification, we don't know their limit

I think that "beyond the limits of human" and "beyond the limits of living organisms" is different, because as said, the aura of Boros is needed to protect him from the force of friction.

This would mean that anyone who can move faster than Boros, but without an aura, is more durable than Boros himself.

also how should we interpret the speedometer?
nm4yNQs.png

is the 00:00'00''00'''13
s 13/10000 or 1.3/10000?
No. The lines on the last page were created when the stopwatch showed 0.0013 seconds. But a page back, the stopwatch showed 0.0011 seconds. That is, 0.0002 seconds passed between these two scenes, and during this time they managed to create more lines per scan.

No. The lines on the last page were created when the stopwatch showed 0.0013 seconds. But a page back, the stopwatch showed 0.0011 seconds. That is, 0.0002 seconds passed between these two scenes, and during this time they managed to create more lines per scan.
....wait so the timeframe is .0002s?

Do you think Blast knows that King is just an average human?

Because I can't see why he'd leave Tatsumaki with him if he did know, but if he doesn't know then that means that King has somehow fooled a space warping, dimension traveling, God fighting super being into thinking that he's actually pretty strong...

Garou blitzing PS is not Calc Stacking?
i feel like it is but we can make it not me.

If we calculate the minimum speed PS moved at during the timeframe given to us by the author then that would mean that we can use either relativistic or SoL or higher reaction times

I dunno if Flash and PS can scale, one is my favorite character but we clearly saw how the Flashy Fist only fazed Platinum S, forced him to show a new defense move and etc, that's great, but not quite enough. Garou (the owner of the feat against the Centipede) literally destroyed this PS who Flash failed in giving a hard damage, there is a clear gap now between him and FF/PS

Finally finished my list. So anyways my guesses for the current top 20 strongest characters that have appeared so far manga and webcomic.

Top 20 Strongest
1. Saitama (Self-Explanatory)
2. God (Based on pure hype and how he keeps creating monsters that are Above Dragon)
3. Blast (Based on hype and supposedly having fought God this chapter)
4. Awakened Garou (He will likely evolve again and surpass Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water and I’ve always thought Garou was the stronger one between Boros and Garou even if ONE said they were comparable)
5. Meteoric Burst Boros (Comparable to Garou I still believe this will be the case even in the manga)
6-7. Evil Ocean Water/Sage Centipede (Based on the fact that they were given the designation of an Unknown disaster Lvl. Also Sage Centipede seems to have appeared after Orochi is seemingly sacrificed so I assume he’s much stronger than Orochi and probably Psykorochi as well)
8. Ninja Village Leader (I believe even now he’s still stronger than Flashy Flash but not by too much not to mention he fought Blast in the past)
9-10. Tatsumaki/Post-Ninja Village Arc Flashy Flash (Pretty self-explanatory as well Tatsumaki basically beats everyone below her except maybe Metal Knight. Flashy Flash after the ninja village arc was narratively treated as somebody on the lvl of Tatsumaki)
11. Metal Knight w/ Preparation (Hype wise I do believe he has something up his sleeves that‘s above even 10 Second Mode Genos)
12. Psykorochi (Continent cutter on top of being Orochi’s fusion form)
13. 10 Second Mode Genos (Blocked attacks from Psykorochi so I personally think Genos is above Orochi)
14. Orochi (The third ever Above Dragon to appear on screen)
15. Platinum Sperm (The current gatekeeper of Above Dragon)
16. Post-Ninja Village Arc Sonic (Was comparable but still weaker than Flashy Flash during the Ninja Village Arc but he got stronger after gaining the Ninja Village Leader’s scrolls and stuff so I believe he’s now around as strong as Flash was before his power up if not somewhat stronger)
17. Golden Sperm (Basically the original gatekeeper of Above Dragon in the webcomic)
18. Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade (Can cut Golden Sperm but this didn’t last very long. Should still put him above almost everyone else)
19. Psykos (Personally I think Psykos was probably one of the strongest executives of the Monster Association. Like she did overpower a weakened Orochi with her powers and even as Gyoro Gyoro she believed she can defeat Tatsumaki who can defeat Elder Centipede)
20. Rover (Basically hella durable doggo. I really don’t think Awakened Breath Bang is stronger than a character that can no sell the combined attack of an amped Base Bang and Bomb while being in a weakened state)

Honorable Mentions
Blast’s Team (They are likely all at least on the lvl of Tatsumaki if they can fight alongside Blast)
Cruel Dragon (An ancient evil that has been sealed for a long time purely based on hype it’s probably really strong)
Mad Cyborg (With how things are going right now it’s likely that even with the final upgrade in the webcomic Genos might struggle against the Mad Cyborg)

Last edited:
i personally hope for high 3-A.

Saitama at high 3-A would be fun. He'd just be beat up by everyone if he were to be low 2-C and or 2-C
Well I’m sure Saitama is gonna gain crazy hax seemingly unphased by blast, not like that’s a solid reasoning, just my opinion.

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
this same thing was allowed for the flashy vs Ninjas feat...
Yes and no. The speed was because they were moving towards him at 0.15c and you could calc the speed of his kicks to 0.55c because he moved before they reached him.

Here PS just does not move, so there's no speed to compare Garou to. Now if PS rushed Garou you could get a number for it, but he didn't.