• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
:O

Wow, could you make a full post on that? I'm curious to see how that's the case. If you upgrade Tank-Top Master to Class G, that would upgrade Darkshine at least, and probably some others (like Saitama)

Last edited:
Mind if I ask a question about One Punch Man scaling here? I tried to make a thread asking this question but no one answered it, and realistically it might never gain traction lol

Hehe... who would the leader of this board be anyways? Antvasima by default, maybe. We'd have to hold elections first to have a leader.

He's joking.

I know, I posted that and tried to find a gif of J. Jonah Jameson going "you serious?" but there were none with captions. Oof

Anyways, my question is about Psykos. Is her second key baseline 7-B or does she scale to someone?

And I'm warning you, I have a fun, stupid, non-sensical follow up question after that, if any of you guys want to hear it.

Her second key is only 7-B by virtue of being superior to vastly superior to Gyoro Gyoro, who is superior to Hundred Eyes Octopus who is 3.3 megatons and Low 7-B.

So, she's vastly superior to 3.3 megatons and vaguely above baseline, probably somewhere around 10 megatons according to the scaling we have. She's presumably weaker than powerful high dragons like Gouketsu (33 megatons), Beefcake (30 megatons) and Vaccine Man (30 megatons also).

Is this for a vs. thread?

most likely they're assuming psykos is on par with other 7-B characters like gouketsu and elder centipede because the narrative sort of suggests this. she's able to hold her own against an extremely casual tatsumaki and there are statements about how gyoro gyoro doesn't even begin to compare to her actual form.

Yeah, that scaling was for a potential versus thread.

But do you guys want to hear my stupid and non-sensical follow up question now?

There's an argument to be made for her being a high dragon and on par with Gouketsu/Beefcake/Vaccine Man. She should at least be vastly superior to a High Demon like Hundred Eyes Octopus (3.3 megatons) and above baseline by a good margin.

What's your other question?

I said it was stupid, so don't say I didn't warn you...

How many elixirs would Psykos need to chug to be able to defeat Tatsumaki?

Based on the feats... 1 billion~ elixirs.

So she's going to need to tap into pig god's divine powers to pull out the win here.

Okay, so let's figure out what the difference between Tatsumaki and Psykos is. For simplicity's sake, we'll assume Psykos is 30 megatons with elixir (so it's a x2 boost that takes her from mid to high dragon), so she's 15 megatons without it, which aligns with this scaling: Psykos with potion > Psykos w/o potion >> Gyoro Gyoro > HEO. Tatsumaki is vastly superior to 5 petatons, so let's say 30 petatons for simplicity's sake. Every petaton is 1 billion megatons, which is convenient for us. So, 30,000,000,000 megatons divided by 15 megatons = 2 billion, divided by a boost of 2 is 1 billion.

If she could have done that, she would have ditched the monster association and focused just on chemistry. Maybe she should have teamed up with Fukegou (Marugori's brother) to make that potion. Who needs Orochi when you can brew God-level Cocainium

Last edited:
I don’t think Tank Top Master stopped Bofoi’s big boy robot, the robot just happened to stop as he slammed into it and everyone around him thought he actually did it; basically, the opposite of everyone‘s logic of Saitama the fraud.

”Psykos held her own against casual Tatsumaki” is a very generous statement. Tatsumaki pretty much one-squeezed her as her only real attack and that instantly put Psykos out of the fight.

If Tank Top is throwing the S class at Psykosjet, who is still Dragon, wouldn’t that imply Tank Top has the reaction times and smarts to perceive her speed in the air and throw the heroes accordingly?

Why is it so difficult when he can react to Psykosjet' speed and throw the other heroes at her? Drive Knight and Psykos probably aren't moving at MHS speed.

Last edited:
Psykos is trying to get away at all costs and is scared out of her gourd so I don’t see why she wouldn’t be moving as fast as she can.

I'd wager they're moving at MHS speeds or near to it. Drive Knight and Psykosjet can turn pretty well and the area under the barrier is like 40km across so there's room to accelerate. Besides, it's not like Tanktop Master is that much slower than Psykos since they're both "at least MHS", and if the speed gap is only X4, X6.

That being said... is Psykos MHS+ or MHS in this form? If she's MHS+, we will need to upgrade Drive Knight and possibly other S-class heroes depending on the results of this fight. If she's just MHS, it should be a straightforward task for someone like TTM who can aim an electricity pylon at a tower that's 20~km away and hit it dead center.

Reposting the TTM lifting strength calc so it will at least get seen by some interested eyes. I am pretty sure Tanktop Master actually did stop the robot's movement, as ambiguous as it is. The chapter linked in the calc shows TTM grappling with the leg and right after that, the robot is stopped. We don't see the specifics, but we do see the interaction as he holds it and it seems to be slowing down as he continues to grapple it (the speed lines become less pronounced in the second impact panel), plus the "URGH" sound seems to be coming from the machine itself, implying an effect

I don't think there's any strong evidence that TTM stopped the machine while it was in motion, or that he even affected the entire machine. His efforts could have done entirely nothing to it, that's how ambiguous that scene is.

They were shocked at him charging and trying to stop it, not him stopping it. the rest is ambiguous as we don't see him actually halting any movement, nor do we see the entire robot stopping even if he did stop that leg. It definitely would be a stretch to count it, imo.

Seeing him slam into it doesn't mean that he stopped it though. It's also kind of implied that he didn't if he's still shouting stop at it, assuming he already did.

Unless you are blind and do not clearly see an impact and the thing being dragged over there, I cannot do anything for you. So much so that after that, Tank Top Master and destroys a robot.

The impact is obvious, but there's nothing beyond debatable indications of the leg even being stopped, let alone being moved backwards. And even if we do assume that the leg is being moved, it's still an extremely vague feat overall, and I don't know if I'd agree with making a calc and putting it on his page.

Also, no reason to be rude.

Oh, forgot to mention it, but him destroying one of the small robots is irrelevant when it comes to the feat being discussed.

What is the "URGH" sound then? I figured it was the sound of the machine grinding to a halt as TTM pushed against it, given the way it's on the machine's side of the panel while TTM is shouting "STOOOOOP". All I can say is that in the next panel, the machine is stopped

Could anyone contextualize what this original kanji is and all its possible meanings? As in, is it a grunting noise, a mechanical noise, a grinding noise?

In the Webcomic, Tatsumaki was the only S class to not express surprise from Awakened Garou’s speed, despite her watching him the entire time he was on screen. Just Something interesting.

Unless you are blind and do not clearly see an impact and the thing being dragged over there, I cannot do anything for you. So much so that after that, Tank Top Master and destroys a robot.
Do not call other users blind for disagreeing with your interpretation of a manga.

I will say though, whether or not we think TTM stopped or pushed the leg back, we should give the Class G lifting strength to Metal Knight and change his LS description to this: "varies, likely at least superhuman with metal knight drone, Class G with gargantuan walker". If we know how much the thing weighs, it's a feat for Metal Knight that hints at his "vast and unknown military arsenal" worth putting down

Back