• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier I

LLT itself is more than likely High 1-A as a whole, not just a 3D object, considering it could hit Marie's Shade

So for all intents and purposes, it's still 1-A. It literally would not matter if the object is 3D if it can project and defend against 1-A stuff anyways.

I was reading through this and noticed Fate arguing nearly a year ago. What a rarity.

Don't let this list die while I eventually make the other Wiki's Strongest again.

I love the concept that one 11-C would need to fight another 11-C to make it the strongest. Just two dots bumping into each other repeatedly

by any chance, would someone in Low 1-C (a 5-D being with 6-D hax) qualify as a smurf under this, considering it never actually left their given tier?

They would, since the definition of smurf cares about dimensionality, not direct tiering as long as said dimensions abide by the tiering system.

Hl3 or bust said:
They would, since the definition of smurf cares about dimensionality, not direct tiering as long as said dimensions abide by the tiering system.
Thought I'd ask, given that this entire list only cares about non-smurfs within a certain tier. And given how 5-D and 6-D were merged for whatever reason, it really auto-disqualifies anyone in previous High 2-A.

Probably not, if that is indeed too 'smurfy' for the list, though it does feel odd. If you aren't 'smurfing' above your tier (similar to how you can't amp above your tier) I don't see an issue with it personally, though by strict definitions, RIP High 2-As.

Is there non-smurf competition for High 5-A

so, uh

Valev is probably just 6-D in Low 1-C.

Meaning, ironically, he's not a smurf and takes the spot.

Back