• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Satella

Vs.

Güliedistodiez

1) Speed is always equal, unless the two characters fighting are in the same tier of speed naturally.

2) SBA applies.

3) Most powerful/resourceful 7-A versions

Satella:

Güliedistodiez:

Inconclusive:

So, has his powernull showed to affect time reversal?
Time manipulation in general is part of what magecraft can accomplish, although time reversal in particular has not been demonstrated yet.

Eh. I would not really extent the nullification to that. Several characters have magic that stops time, or slows/speeds it up, but full on time reversal is still a bit much to assume, I think.

She can't exactly beat him either though, so he could just eventually incapacitate her.

The powernull can prevent the technique from being casted in the first place, though. I.e. he can negate the technique before it is time manipulation, at the stage where supernatural power is being controlled.

It is in effect before the fight starts, she should have save points like Subaru. Likewise, affecting a non-magical ability with null just because its related but not the same to an ability he can null would be a major stretch as well.

The reversal itself is not in effect the entire time, though. It only triggers on death. Before that point, the technique isn't a time manipulation phenomenon, but at best a "spell structure" (or whetever you wanna call it) that can when activated create a time effect.
And is the ability not magic? In any case, magecraft is meta-magic that also includes things like skills. It would need a rather specific reason for equalization not to take effect here.

stop
using
Satella.

Anyway, so can she just go back in time and kill em? There's no acausality from what I see on the page. Also what about her miasma? There's no resistance to madness/mind manip on his page either.

Back