• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 1-As not from Cthulhu Mythos

I want to find the toughest, and them put him (Or them) against Umr' At-Tawil, bassically testing how strong Cthulhu Mythos is.

Im pretty sure that thing is outdated and the strongest is Bernkastel.

1-A matches never ever reach conclusion, but you can try.

Also, Umr-At-Tawil is literally unkillable because he's the avatar of a Tier 0. Namely Yog-Sothot. So matches with him are illegal impossible.

By Umineko I mean the really high tiers 1-A, principally the gal who is approaching Featherine's level, other than that the Mythos stomps.

So Bernkastel is the strongest non-Cthulhu Mtthos 1-A. Any others I can use to help even the playing field against Umr' At-Tawil, given he's so strong (Even though he is weaker than the Outer Gods).

I was probably wrong then. But what I do know is that anything short of a High-End Tier 0 is not killing Umr for good.

Beatrice Full Potential/Creator or whatever name she has is said to be at Featherine level.

Umr cant die as long as Yog-Sothoth exist and Yog-Sothoth cant die as long as Azathoth exist, so impossible to kill Umr

non can kill him due to being the avatar of a tier 0 and i would bet he would destroy them afterwards. a better match would yog aganist feathrine but even that match is a shit match due to how hard it is to compare tier 0s making it counter productive.

Back