• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strong hero is about to kill psychic child, Raz vs Saitama.

Now after I ended mine main Psychonauts 2 revisions ability wise on Raz let me test it on someone massively stronger than him, kek.
So uh, yeah Raz from Psychonauts vs One Punch Man himself
Rules: Equal Speed, both are bloodlusted, Real World Raz vs Post-training Saitama that's all what needed.
razputin-raz-psychonauts.jpg
jenny-mun-tumblr.jpg

Junior Spy Agent:

Overshadowed by Class S hero:

Inconclusive:

stomp actually, you probably dont but saitam faced a esper alot more powerful then raz
I mean, Saitama does not have strong reisistance to mind manipulation (if he ever have one), as well as resistance to time hax, which Raz can take advantage of.

I mean, Saitama does not have strong reisistance to mind manipulation (if he ever have one), as well as resistance to time hax, which Raz can take advantage of.
well i dont think mind hax id in character and even if time slow his punches wont have a effectt on him.

well i dont think mind hax id in character and even if time slow his punches wont have a effectt on him.
Well first of all, he did that previously in combat so it kinda is, and second of all I specifically bloodlusted both for well, speed things up, and make them go to their strongest options.

both are? oh woah then probably empathy gg or that i guess, probably didnt see that. ( wait he doesnt its morality i think)

isn't raz' hax a lot faster than anything saitama can do? kinda stompy

I dunno, I feel like with bloodlusting the outcome is always the same so either Saitama is in melee range where he one-shots or he gets haxed.

I dunno, I feel like with bloodlusting the outcome is always the same so either Saitama is in melee range where he one-shots or he gets haxed.
I mean, if it was without bloodlusting it is likely Saitama wouldn't try to fight at first and Raz after understanding he can't beat him physically would go to his hax, which is why I bloodlusted both.

But if it will turn out as stomp on Raz's favor, that means that I upgraded Raz's hax to the point of being able to beat characters with higher AP which is awesome.o

yeah, this is probably a raz stomp no matter what unless you make it a saitama stomp

Back