• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Revisions and Acausality

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So like the main wikia, we should likely change our pages for Striking Strength. From Tier 10 to Tier 4

Simply put

Said Attack Potency. However instead of "level", put "Class"

For Example

For a Star level Character, instead of "Class XGJ" put "Star Class". Simple enough right?

Now For Acausality.

Most of us put Acasuality on a file due to our characters surviving being killed in the past and such. However on the main wikia we have changed this to Time Paradox Immunity. It would be nice if we begin fixing our files to this. Later on I will fix the Striking Strength page and I will make a Time Paradox Immunity page.

Now unlike the main site, we do not need to rush. We can take our time handling the stuff here. I just want it to be in everyone else's mind.

I've actually went ahead and changed our striking strength page to match that of VSBW's here:

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/index.php?title=Striking_Strength&diff=73188&oldid=51335

I've also came along to adding the Time Paradox Immunity page here for everyone to see. Sorry about that, Dragon.

Well anyways, the only things we need to take care of is adjusting our SS levels from our pages and even that of others (editing other peoples pages if it's meant to reflect current system standards is fine, actually) and of changing which characters actually has Time Paradox Immunity or Acausality.

This below is the category of characters who are "acausal". Here we can go through each page and see if they still fit the requirements of acausality or simply time paradox immunity.

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Acausal_Characters

Of course as Dragon mentioned here and i mentioned this in another thread relating to this, we don't have to be in any rush like that of the main wikia. So all are, of course, allowed to do this at your own pace.

My characters have more than just Time Paradox Immunity without being true acausality so I'm not sure what to put there.

@Promestein: Then they could just have Time Paradox Immunity then if it's more towards that than actual acausality perhaps?

@Matthew: Well...what kind of pages do you want to help work on this at for?

Yeah, probably. I can get to it at some point. Maybe I'll ask for further input

Alrighty. I mean with the change and addition of TPI, it made a lot of sense for my character here than that of true Acausality due to being able to be killed in the present. Though tbf, he's one of the few or so with this and it's more straightforward so i guess how yours works might be a little complicated...

Still recalling how it works, it definitely seems to be of that than the other. Though weird question, isn't Partial Acausality not a thing to considering using? If not, then i guess using TPI to list them on there is the only option you can put it best for them on.

Well, let's divide it by Tiers for each person. We only have 1K pages here, 10 times less than VSBW, so if we work together we can get it done very quickly.

IDK. We can get it done since we have that much less pages to deal with than VSBW's in comparison.

It all depends on how many that are usually active here that's willing to go and handle all of those pages on their SS (Striking Strength) stats.

I mean, the good thing about us not having that many people allows us to take things at our leasure. So unlike the main site, we don't have to rush. I think we first should handle our own pages. Then work on the others that are left.

Back