• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Brute Suit Totally Spies

I have been confused about a certain thing in Clover's profile seeing as we know the Brute Suit can take 100000 Megatons of Damage due to it being said to us in the show, however, it has never been shown to us she has a Striking Strength around At least Large Building Class, most likely Large Island Class Like this is where I am confused as to how people have calculated that.

I need to know how and why it is what it is since I wanna get smarter on how you calculate and figure out the things on this site, I would also like to have someone who knows this talk with my over Discord or something in the future since I have more questions if possible.

Back