• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"Activate Voice Lock" said Omega's armor computer just for its user

"Let's recap, I'm possibly stranded in an alternate Universe with other characters, also the philosophy of some fascinates me, I'll need to do more analysis" thought the one inside the armor

Lailah looks towards the person who had stood silent the entire time thus far, wondering why he never spoke, but deciding to follow the others for now, to learn more about them.

"I'll go, too, I wanna see what you all decide to do." She says, raising her hand as instructed

"my turn" makes a block appear out of nowhere.

"This my friends, is the Creation Block has the same technology as this armor, it will take time but this will create the base." Omega lowered the cube to the ground which shines and began to generate a beam of energy and as if it were a Three-D printer, built a base

"That's some neat technology there." Lailah says, referring to the block

"So what do you all actually plan to do now that you're in this world, besides setting up a base of operations? Anything in specific you want to do, places you want to go, or has that not crossed your minds yet?"

@Zackra1799
"Magic is technology that we still don't understand." omega clenches his fists a little when remembering something

"I need to see some details of this world, I will be inside my laboratory and yes, there are signs about where you are from." Omega walks into the base

(Everyone can imagine what the rest of the base looks like, I am lazy to explain everything)

“WOOHOO! LOOK OUT BELOW!!!”

Seeing the ground coming right for me, I take out my favorite pair of revolvers, aimed them straight down, and rapid-fired them. Using the recoil, I slowly landed to the ground, and flip my revolver back into it holsters, before laughing straight at the sky.

“WOAHOOO! WHERE THE **** AM I NOW!”

I look stunned as the gunman descends into the ground. With such poise movements, how could i not?

For the first time, i speak. The voice is distinct yet far removed from how normal humans would speak. Almost as if it was calculated.

"That was amazing. How did you even manage such a feat?"

“So this’ll be our base from now on. It’ll be good to actually have a place to stay for once,” Pyrus says admiring the building.

@Paul_Frank

"Watchers like me were exceptionally gifted individuals, capable of perceiving the souls of other people and interacting with them, both as a observer and as an active participant, affecting their essence", Ghelet explained.

"I became a Watcher in an ancient, secluded ruin, witnessing a secret ritual that inadvertently transformed me into one of them"

"From that moment I have spent most of my time by searching the responsible for that and in the end, I have discovered something more deep and dangerous"

I look stunned as the gunman descends into the ground. With such poise movements, how could i not?

For the first time, i speak. The voice is distinct yet far removed from how normal humans would speak. Almost as if it was calculated.

"That was amazing. How did you even manage such a feat?"
“Just aimed your revolver straight down to the ground and fired it, simple at that! The recoil from the firing should hover you right up.”

I answered generously to the mysterious stranger right beside me.

“So...are you friendly, or not-friendly?”

Said such, I playfully aimed my revolver at him, with a playful smile on my face

I put my hands on my chins, thinking for a precious few seconds.

"The idea of friend and foe is foreign to me, but i do not wish to engage in combat. I have only just landed in this reality after all."

I put my hands on my chins, thinking for a precious few seconds.

"The idea of friend and foe is foreign to me, but i do not wish to engage in combat. I have only just landed in this reality after all."
“Many hardy word there, parrrner....So in short, you’re friendly.”

Putting the gun down, I then ask him to introduce himself.

“So, who the hell are you anyway? And do you know what the hell this place is?”

@Faruel1998

"So can you see the souls of the people here then? And does that mean you plan on using your powers to see and interact with souls on the populace of this world?"

I nod and make some mental notes, speaking while doing so.

"I am Zeskiel Manuelo. I was born after my universe had ended, and thus still have much to learn. This place... seems to be a planet called Earth. The cosmos say so."

Although my poker face mantains itself, my eyes dart all over the gunslinger, taking in his appearance.

"Who would you be, mister Gunslinger?"

I nod and make some mental notes, speaking while doing so.

"I am Zeskiel Manuelo. I was born after my universe had ended, and thus still have much to learn. This place... seems to be a planet called Earth. The cosmos say so."

Although my poker face mantains itself, my eyes dart all over the gunslinger, taking in his appearance.

"Who would you be, mister Gunslinger?"
“Who would I be?”

Hearing more hardy word that pointed to complicated past, I then smiled when this fine stranger ask me to introduce myself.

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m The Maddest Son Of A Gun In The Entire Multi-West! Mad Gun for short!”

“So this place is Earth huh...heard of the place. Well that mean it should have one thing...”

Said so, I then take out a compass, and waited for it to point toward the place I need.

@Faruel1998

"I see, that seems like a good thing to try and do." Lailah responds

I guess testing out my stuff too would be smart, and I should probably do that elsewhere She thinks

"Well, I was going to go and see exactly what I can do, test the limits of my abilities before I did anything else. So if you didn't need need me for anything else, I should probably be off."

"Mh, you don't mind if I can follow you? I want to test the new magic I got and a sparring partner could be appreciated"

"Mad Gun, huh. I see."

I look at the compass, curious.

"What does that do?"
“Apparently it lead to where your heart desire, but I just get that recently...Ah, here goes”

Seeing that it finally pointed to a direction at last, I then immediately go to where it’s pointed to.

“Now if you excuse me, I need to make some...unsolicited withdrawals.”

"Oh... um, well, I guess I wouldn't mind you following, although I don't know if I'm the most suited for direct combat, I could still try it, although Ms. Kusanagi there seems willing, and might be a better sparring partner."

Omega upon entering a distant room, began to do his job.

"Someone improved the Omega-F system, Version 7.5, or well 8 in this case" omega said as she walked through the large empty room.

"All these people with powers ...., noh that does not matter, I will have to rearrange my research here, now" he began to play with the same panel of the left arm and combined the power of creation with his superior intellect to create computers both the hardware and software.

"While the armor is much better, i never know if I will have it available in an emergency." Omega sat on a chair and took a computer and began to hack into the international system of the world

"This is child's play, for the sixth intelligent person in the world" she stops to think.

"Better, the sixth most intelligent person in the Multiverse" she said, feeding her Great Ego

(Now sleep mode: on)

She looked at Lailah.

"Show me something interesting and I may be willing to answer more of your questions from earlier."

"Wouldn't it be better for you to fight her?" Lailah asks, before looking towards Kusanagi again

"Well, what would you consider something interesting?"

Back