• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

Lailah looked visibly intrigued at the notion that Kusanagi had managed to be the only form of life on their planet before being pulled here, and she wondered how such an event would happen.

"Would you happen to be the reason there was no other life on your world?"

"A calamity was the reason."

She answered casually. This seemed to be all she was comfortable on saying on the matter so far, at least in front of all these people. A hint of sadness could be seen in her expression.

"I see, I can relate to that somewhat." Lailah comments

"Anyway, maybe we shouldn't all just sit around here in this area, if the people native to this world see a crowd like us hanging around, they might get curious."

"Well, according to my mapping of this planet, I found a place where people with super abilities can be away from civilians, does anyone follow me?"

Although the atmosphere would stop me from leaving normally, such phenomena is irrelevant to me, as air resistance is a mere force i have control over.

How strange. My vision expands to the cosmos and time. The red nebula spins.

Now, other living beings, below me? Must see with my own eyes. I descend back into the ground.

Kusanagi telepathically transmits the idea of a location, a secluded forested area somewhere in the US, to Ghelet.

"Aww, that's remaind me of when I have rebuilt Caed Nua, my stronghold ... I had to clear a huge labyrinth under of it, all filled with monsters! And a dragon!"

As i reach the ground, many beings similar to myself speak. I do not understand why they would do the things they are planning, but... it is somewhat exciting.

Excitement. That's a new feeling. I wonder how many new feelings i can breed.

I step in the ground, close to all the others, yet wordless as a machine.

"castles? deserts? now I would like to be in the fortress of destiny" she began to look for something on his maps

"mmmm how about the Sahara? I promise you that the heat will not exist there"

"A desert sounds like a good place to build a base and stay hidden I suppose. Although did you guys plan for all of us to live in the same place or something? If not, shouldn't we go different places?"

"They can follow me or not, only as long as they don't bother me in moments of investigation, but maybe a mountain is good option"

"I intend to go where I please. I require no place to live. That aside, we should depart from here for now regardless."

Kusanagi answered.

"I also don't really need a specific place to stay, I can live anywhere and remain unseen, but I agree on getting away from the immediate area still, why don't one of you just teleport us all somewhere, and we can all decide where to go from there?"

"Ok then, find a place where are lot of trees and rocks, they could be materials for building our base and I can teleport all of us there"

Ghelet then started to flying a couple of meters above the others.

"We are going to leave, if someone wants to follow us just raise their hand"

Kusanagi did so. Though she could easily leave by herself, human interaction was something she hadn't had in ages.

Strange. Even though i landed mysteriously next to them, they did not awknowledge my existence. Could they not see me? Or, peharps, i had made things awkward by not speaking.

Emotions are still a trilling mystery to myself, and thus taking them with my mind's eye has been fascinating. I want to see more.

As such, i do not speak as they leave, merely melting into a shadow.

Hadin concentrates for a moment and recreates the black wings from earlier. "So this is what magic feels like huh"

Given no one has made any threatening actions against him yet, he silently fly's up toward the others

Back